Sunday, June 29, 2008
So where've I been?
I know. I don't post as frequently as I used to. I used to post every single frickin' day.
But lately, you guys are lucky if I post twice a month. The truth is, I'm out. I'm out of things to say, I'm out of touch, I'm out of HUMOR. Or so I believe.

But actually, that's not true. I simply have a new hobby. For the past several months, I've been trolling YouTube, searching for all things "Japanese Game Show" or "Japanese Pranks" or even "Japanese Practical Jokes".

I'm hooked. These people are craZEE. For reals. Sometimes, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. I don't know why I find this past time so engrossing...but in the interest of sharing, I'm posting one of my favs. You have GOT to watch this:

SILENT LIBRARY

Totally hysterical. Watch it...maybe I'll see while I watch it for the 68th time...
 
posted by Norman at 7:44 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com