Monday, January 09, 2006
and now it's NATIONAL!

I've seen blogs before that ask for lurker status, but some still prefer to remain anonymous. But apparently - this is an enigma that drive OTHERS crazy as well!

I've got all the snooper tools. I see all sorts of IP addresses, and I see lots of 'hits' on my page, and it's not all just 'page-loads' either! Some of you lurkers actually READ my stuff! I can tell by the pie chart that tells me how long you stayed here and how many entries you make on the page. Fun stuff for stat-ho's like me.

But it's good to know that I'm not the only person who is driven to the brink of insanity by the few people who only lurk.

So - welcome to National De-lurking Week! Don't be askeered to say HI! I'm not mean, and rarely bite. The only person I'm mean to is my husband, who usually deserves said meaness. (Reference the two blog entries before this one!!)

**picture stolen from 'TranceJen". I linked to that site from Warcry Girl. Thanks!

I haven't done a 'meme' thingie in a while, and I saw one that I actually liked. Furthermore - I'm doing it without being TAGGED!! So thanks Tammy!

4 Things About Me

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:

1. Baskin Robbins Scooper
2. Boutique Saleschick
3. Claims Processor
4. the thingie I do now!

Four Movies You'd Watch Over and Over

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Four Rooms
3. Somewhere in Time
4. Raising Arizona (Son - you got a panty on yore haid)

Four Places You Have Lived

1. Ft. Sill, OK
2. Ft. Leavenworth, KS
3. Ft. Sam Houston, TX (ya seein' a pattern here? Good!)
4. Arlington, TX
and one extra...
5. Amarillo, TX

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch

1. Survivor
2. CSI (but not the New York one)
3. World Poker Tour
4. The Flavor of Love (HAAAAA!!)

Four Places You've Been On Vacation

1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Me-HEEEE- CO border towns.
3. Both Disneys
4. Grand Canyon

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. If you are on my blog list.. I visit you. daily
2. cnn.com
3. cbsnews.com
4. toontown.com (and by the way - I'm ADDICTED to this site. er - um. I mean - my KIDS are addicted.. yeah.)

Four of Your Favorite Foods

1. Pizza
2. Olive Garden's salad - with their house dressing of course
3. beef jerky
4. Pizza. it needed listing twice

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now

1. Hawaii
2. San Antonio, TX
3. Arlington, TX
4. Vegas

And like Tammy - I'm not tagging anyone either! Just let me know if you played.
 
posted by Norman at 7:18 PM | Permalink |


15 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com