Tuesday, January 31, 2006
My brain. It's melted.
My brain has melted. I can feel it squishing around in my head. I just BOMBED an algebra test. Stupid algebra. Stupid me for not understanding algebra.

Now because of algebra I have absolutely nothing to blog about. I couldn't pull a post out of my butt right now since my brain is so melted. Pisses.me.off. Royally.

I really like blogging though - so I thought, let's play a game. (Cause this is all my melted brain can come up with. Pitiful - huh?)

OK!

I'm going to give you a quote from a movie - you name the movie.

Here's an example

"Son, you got a panty on yore head"

Obviously - that's from "Raising Arizona" One of my all time favorite movies.

Ready? Let's so who can guess....
this:

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god, one of these days, I-I-I-I just kick this piece of shit out the window."


First person to guess that correctly gets to do the next quote!

***edited to add - ***

Type your quote in the comments!

By the way - see my little Frappr square in my sidebar? Please click on it and tell me where you are... lurkers too!! I feel like the biggest nerd in blogger land right now since I have no friends that are clicking on it. (and - yes - I may be the biggest nerd, but I don't have to be a LONELY nerd, now do I? Be nice & make me look like I have blogger friends!!)
 
posted by Norman at 7:51 PM | Permalink |


18 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com