Friday, February 10, 2006
WTF is this?!?
I just opened my internet e-mail. This message was in there:

Intrested, My name is Miss Dora Adisa ,i saw your profile today at (http://waiterrant.net/?p=267) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (XXXXX@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Dora(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life. Yours Love Miss Dora
(I x'd the addy out)

What
the
fuck
is
that?

Someone's trying to work their jelly with me online! HEY HEY HEY!! So - should I play along or let it be? Could be interesting - who knows?

heh.
 
posted by Norman at 8:28 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Friday, February 10, 2006 8:52:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    She's probably a ghost! Trying to contact you via e-mail!

     
  • At Friday, February 10, 2006 8:53:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    oh... HA. HA. HA. you're such a card! LOL. You know I luv ya!

    I'm wondering if that's someone who is actually 'confused' like this or if it's a spam list culling addresses of comments in blogs. Either way - it's pathetic!

    norman!

     
  • At Friday, February 10, 2006 9:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sounds like someone not from our country with the bad english in the email. Might be a prelude to a nigerian email scam. Just don't send them any money!

    HA Ha either that or I am with tammy in that it may be a ghost. WIsh I had some weird stories to tell but i have not experienced anything. Yes my life is quite boring.

    note the two biggest reasons (contained in this comment) of why I don't have a blog (stalking by unknown people and boring life)

    Hunt away, just be careful!

     
  • At Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:15:00 AM, Blogger Mise en Place

    What a freakin' weirdo! Only you Norm, only YOU! I not sure I'd send anything back. It really is a little freaky.

    Just be careful!

     
  • At Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:49:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    I didn't know you swinged that way.


    Now I jealous. I'm not the only weirdo stalking you.


    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    I get a ton of those every freakin day. I keep a blocking they keep a coming.

     
  • At Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Blogger Dari

    This really made me laugh, I get them all the time and I guess they never seen me otherwise they will stop sending them, my advise please ignore because if you respond your e-mail will be picked up and you will get thousands of them everyday…..I think to get it for the first time is funny.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have received the same mail to day.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com