Wednesday, March 29, 2006
eeeeyowyowyow
You may or may not know this, but I have ugly, jacked-up feet. My left foot big toe has an ingrown toenail. I've been trying to soak my feet and pamper them, but my nail is still ingrown, and my feet are still jacked-up.

So tonight - after feeling my ingrown toenail trying to push up out of the top of my toe (seriously guys... there's a piece of my toenail growing through my toe!) I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I will have you know that I DUG OUT my toenail and stopped it from growing out of my toe. It was quite the experience to do this minor surgery but it's DONE!

So now I'm going to go find an area where no one else is around and scream my freaking head off from the pain. Then I'm going to quietly limp back to the house and slather cream all over my feet and go to bed. Maybe it won't be so sore in the morning.

Just thought you'd like to know!!
 
posted by Norman at 9:06 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com