Tuesday, March 07, 2006
I'm so blue
I'm so blue.

Blue
Blue
Blue.

I'm naught but a Multicellular Microorganism in the TTLB EcoSystem . Last week I was a Crunchy Crustacean, but now I'm down to a Multicellular Microorganism.

Everybody else I see gets to be a Flappy Bird or an Adorable Rodent, even a Slithering Reptile... but not me. ~~sniff sniff~~

At first I understood it to be that it's a sort of link counter, and it counts the different links you have and rates you that way. But I thought wroooooong... go figure.

Apparently - the person who's linking to you must be a member of the EcoSystem as well, in order for the links to count. Oh - I could add your weblog myself, but I think that's cheating.

But I'm blue. I'll never be a flappy bird... (doncha love my pity party?) I suppose I should remove my "Multicellular Microorganism" announcement, but that would be admitting defeat. I guess I will just plod along doggedly, striving for the ever elusive flappy bird status in my pitiful attempt to elicit your membership to the TTLB EcoSystem, which - incidentally is free and totally painless! Go on.. you know you wanna be flappy birds too....
 
posted by Norman at 8:16 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com