Thursday, March 02, 2006
OH NO!!
Like I needed another obsession. I've been playing with this for the past hour (since the kids went to bed).

I think I've beaten it about 25% of the time, but damn!! Just when I think I've fooled it - it WINS!

Yes I know. Sucky post - but I tell ya. I'm OBSESSED WITH FOOLING THIS GAME NOW!


And again... sucky post I know - but I'm kinda blah-ish today. It has to do with work. It really REALLY sucks that I can't even vent about it. Pisser. The only thing I can tell you about work today is that I went into the women's bathroom and someone had pooed down the OUTSIDE of the toilet bowl. How the hell did that happen? Simply disgusting. I thought women were supposed to be neater than that... And you know what?? After that sight - my day didn't get much better.

Norm
 
posted by Norman at 7:25 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:06:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    Ewwwww! That is just NASTY!!! I can see how your day went right down the shitter. Or the outside of it anyway.

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:55:00 PM, Blogger Memphis

    There's nothing sucky about it. IF I had time I'd try to play it myself.

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:14:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Momyblogr - yes! It was the most disgusting thing! ewww.. just... ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was runny to boot

    Memphis - eh...make time & go play it!! It's driving me insane. I'm now running around my house trying to figure out what I'm going to ask it to guess next. It only took it 8 questions to figure out I was thinking about 'dust'...

     
  • At Friday, March 03, 2006 7:29:00 AM, Blogger HotDudi

    Y would u do that norm!?! Like I don't have enough distractions from work!! :-0

    & just exactly what do u do for a living!?!

    Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww...gross!!

    xxx

     
  • At Friday, March 03, 2006 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    HotDudi - So did you play it?!

    Freak - I have a sinking feeling that it WAS caused by explosive ass syndrome...

    norman

     
  • At Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:33:00 AM, Blogger HotDudi

    Of course I played it!!!

    I haven't slept since u posted it!!

    Ok...slight exaggeration I do have a life outside of this (honest!), but it's really moreish! Like cheesecake...u know it's bad 4 u...but u just have to have another little bit...!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com