Wednesday, March 01, 2006
This was fun...
I was over at Steve's Nude Memphis Blog. Have you ever visited there? It's a funny blog - and he's added over on my blog list. Go drop in on him! He's crazy! Anyway - he had a link on his blog for this:

Facial Recognition Software

So.Incredibly.Cool!

Here's what you do. You go to this site, and click the Try it Now button. It will ask you to register. No big deal. All they want is name & e-mail info (use a fake one if you want)... but this is FREE! You upload a photo of yourself, and click the option for the Celebrity Database.

I had so much fun!! I uploaded 3 photos of myself. While it DID give me a minor ego boost on some of it's celebrity matches - there was one celebrity that popped up for all three of my pictures. My husband says he agrees with it.

According to this software - I look most like Debra Winger. HAHAHHAHAHAAA!! I personally don't see the resemblance, but my husband flipped out. "YOU DO!! YOU DO LOOK LIKE HER!!" eh?? I've always thought she was kinda ugly, so I guess it must be true.

Some of the other 'resemblances' it gave me were: (and here's where the ego boost comes in - but don't worry, I don't believe it. I think their database was drinking)

Alyson Hannigan - That's the "One Time At Band Camp..." girl. I actually do kinda look like her.. more so than Debra Winger in my opinion!!
Cybill Shepherd - except I'm much nicer
Juliette Lewis - I kind of got offended over that one. She's WEIRD. I know I'm weird - but she's BEYOND WEIRD
Madeline Stowe - ego boost!
Jodie Foster - ego boost!
Eva Longoria - MAJOR ego boost!
Kelly Clarkson - I've actually had someone tell me I look like her - but I don't see it
Sinead O'Conner - Except I have hair
Charlize Theron - Ego boost! (hopefully not from the "Monster" movie)

All the above ego boosts are credited to the database programmer who obviously was doing tequila shots..

Some of the funnier comparables were:

David Schwimmer
Maurice Chevalier
Jason Donovan
Chloe Sevigny

So let me know if you tried it - and what it says! I'm off to go upload Someguy 101's head shots!!

Norman!
 
posted by Norman at 7:45 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:47:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    What the??

    E-mail me a picture of you, unless you'd like me to use your profile pic...

    &

    No prob about the flying bitch - it was beginning to annoy me as well!

     
  • At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:48:00 PM, Blogger Dari

    I look like Sean Bean, hehehehe, wait let me look in the mirror again....thats was fun

     
  • At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Dari

    ooops I almost forgot, who is Sean Bean that looks like me?

     
  • At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Cori

    My top two were Drew Barrymore and Scarlett Johansen. I've been compared to both but it's still an ego boost. I also got Matthew McConaughey...I sure hope not!

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:23:00 AM, Blogger Aric Blue

    I think it's a little wonky. It told me I looked like Mikhail Gorbachov, David Beckham or Will Ferrell.

    Now, do those three people look ANYTHING alike?

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:51:00 AM, Blogger Bunny

    It said I look like Katherine Hepburn in her younger days.
    Also said Amy Lee, Romy Schneider, Mena Suvari, Dalida, Kirstie Alley, Rachel Bilson, Rachel Leigh Cook and Jessica Alba. Theres no way that last one is true lol.
    I've always been told I look like Wonder Woman.
    That was fun.

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:42:00 AM, Blogger Tammy

    I've always been told I look that the girl with glasses in 90210. Know who I'm talking about?

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:11:00 AM, Blogger rebecca marie

    i did this a while back, the results completely changed based on what picture i used. it was almost like it was just finding celebrity photos that were posed the same way.

    what was extra bizarre, was that since age twelve, i've been told i'm a look-a-like for a particular celeb. like, people stop me on the street to tell me. but it never suggested her.

    (and no, i'm not going to tell you all who it is. i don't like her.)

     
  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    I used my profile pic, it's the only one I got. Now if you would just get rid of that damn word verification that I can't ever get right!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com