Saturday, May 20, 2006
Casanova
It seems Casanova is still at it. He never misses an opportunity to add another woman to his harem.

Abigail and Alyssa are still battling for the affection of one Mr. Ethan, who in the meantime is stockpiling chickies by the barrel. What IS it about this little man of mine that causes the girls to declare their undying love?

Abigail - whom he still wants to marry, is holding on tenaciously to her number 1 spot in line for marriage. Alyssa - is sneaking up behind to usurp her place, since Ethan has graciously offered to take Alyssa with him on our weeklong Disney Vacation. Apparently, he invited her at school, and Alyssa went home and began packing. (I know this because Alyssa's mother called and told us that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES were these two to run off together without benefit of marriage). Actually - Alyssa's mother was cracking up, and telling us that Ethan said she could pretend her name was Avery and we'd leave the baby at home, all in the name of love so he could ride the Teacup Ride with her. Abigail is blissfully unaware of this two-timing scheme that Ethan cooked up.

However - BOTH girls are unaware of this:


Here is Ethan ignoring the fact that he has the ball in his glove. He's not going to tag the runner out, because then that would be the third out and THIS little sweetie would be leaving his clutches. Nope. My boy has plans.... he's gonna put the moves on her and string her along.

Her name is Ragan.



After the boy runner left for third, Ethan began the Plan. Here you see the Approach. He's going to make sure he's all set and ready before putting the moves on her.

And like any true female, she's acting like she doesn't know he's there.

I have to hand it to Ethan... he's got taste. Isn't she a cutie??

Ethan finally got set and ready.... and laid on the charm.


I gotta admit... the boy's got SKILLZ. This little girl was all set and ready to come home with us. I wonder what Abigail and Alyssa would do to this little creampuff?












(Just a side note for all those that are reading this: Yes, I have three children... Ashy prefers me not to talk about her on the blog. Even though they do NOT read the blog, she is aware that I talk about them. I got into big troubles about putting her picture down below. I got this: Mooooooooomm.... STOP IT!)

Ethan simply supplies more craziness than Avery since I am unallowed to post about Ashy (which I do sneak a story in about her now and then!!) You know, like the fact that Ashton has about 6 little friends coming over in two hours, and we're all going to see "Over the Hedge". She is also excited that one of the friends is a BOY and she's going to make sure he sits next to her.... ahhhh.... Young love. (now i'm going to be in trouble for blabbing that on the 'net)

Norm!
 
posted by Norman at 7:02 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:32:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    I like how he's impressing her with the Glove Head.

    I'm going to attempt the Alberto Make Me Creams tonight. Care to join me?

     
  • At Saturday, May 20, 2006 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Stewie

    Is her name Ragan or Regan?

    Cause if it's Regan I highly suggest you don't invite her to your already haunted house.

    Two words:

    The Exorcist.

    I'm just saying.

     
  • At Saturday, May 20, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Wide Lawns

    That was absolutely precious, and he does have good taste. That little girl is really cute. Thanks for the romance update. Ethan is the one who calls you Norman, right? He sounds like a neat kid.

     
  • At Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:33:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Freak - the Glove Head is HUGE. He is always doing that!! Most kids are impressed with it. Were you able to replicate the Albertos?!! Send me the recipe beeyotch! and the hangover cure too!

    Stewie - Not to worry. It's Ragan. Actually, I think it's Ragyn. I can't remember. But I do need the Exorcist here!

    Wide Lawns - yeah.. Ethan is the one who tagged me as Norman. He's insane. Ashy tells me everyday that he needs HELP. LOL

     
  • At Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:00:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    Oh Ethan....what a ladies man you are!;)

    Angie

     
  • At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    They start so young, but you're right the boy has mad SKILLZ! I love your stories, you write them so well and the pics are perfect!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Angie - and he'll TELL you he's a ladies man too!! He's very proud of it!!

    Vety - Thanks!! I think we're going to have to start calling him "Grand Master E"

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com