Wednesday, May 03, 2006
photographic PROOF that something is out to get me at my house
Wow. That was a long blog title wasn't it? Sorry. I was just too excited to be able to provide you with actual photographic PROOF that there is something wacky at my house (and it's not just me!)!! Proof I tell you!!

Most of you, I'm sure, have seen "Finding Nemo", right? The one with the little clown fish with the gimpy fin and the seagulls that go "MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE" (my personal favs) you've seen it - right? OK! Well - in Finding Nemo, there was a bizarre creature, called an "Angler Fish". Here - wait, I'm so nice I googled a picture of it...

oooooooo... scary looking fishy - huh? See - these fish are real creatures. They're real! They're found in the Mariana Trench. Freaky looking fishies. They have that little doohicky sticking out of their heads to 'fish' for fish. A little fish tries to nibble on that thingie, and the angler fish eats them!! Evil Evil Fish!! Scary and demonic looking. But I'm just giving you background! Still with me?

Ok. We've now established that creatures such as this are real, and try to entice other fish to nibble on it's antennae or whatever that appendage is called in order to eat them...

So please tell me... what is my house doing?? First - let me show you my pretty rose bush:



Aren't those beautiful? Sorry the flowers are a little blurry. But I was scared to get too close.. Because of THIS:

Can you see that shit? Click on the pictures for better detail if you need too, but that rosebush is CLEARLY trying to lure me into it's thorny clutches! And what it does with me after it entraps me ?? Holy cow! I can only begin to imagine! It's probably going to pull me underground and bury me under the house. In fact - now I'm beginning to wonder if that's how my ghost came to be! I'll bet this freaky rose bush grabbed the meter reader at one point and ATE HIM. And that's why my house is haunted - because that brick wall you see is actually the exterior wall to my bathroom and closet which is the area that scares me the most.

DUDE! I think I've got it all figured out! Just look at that fish pic again, and then the rose bush... it's all there. Proof.

And for an update to the Ethan/Abigail saga? It's now a LOVE TRIANGLE. Ethan went to the party where Abigail decided to play hard to get, by ducking into the gerbil tubes that all the kids play in, and trying to avoid Ethan. His.heart.was.broken. Enter Alyssa. Alyssa looks just like her name suggests... sweet, cute, quiet, and totally in love with Ethan. Alyssa decided that Ethan was the man for her. Since Abigail was being fickle, Alyssa moved in on her turf without the knowledge of Abigail. Finally... FINALLY Abigail noticed that Ethan was otherwise occupied and announced that Ethan would get to stand next to her while she danced the Cheese dance with the mouse himself. So Ethan accepted the invitation, and took his spot beside Abigail, but gallantly asked Alyssa to stand next to HIM. So all three of them danced the cheese dance together. Ethan is less than happy with Abigail right now though, since her parents didn't allow her to open her gifts at the party. Apparently - they didn't want to make the other kids jealous of all the toys that she got - and thought it would be rude to open them in front of the children. I'm not too sure about that theory. When I was a kid I always thought the best part of a party was the present opening time. Then I got to scam all sorts of ideas for what I wanted at MY birthday... but oh well - if that's how they want to do it, whatever. Anyway - Ethan wasn't able to watch Abigail fall in love with him over his bubble fountain engagement present so he's a tad confused. He doesn't know if she accepted his proposal or not. But any rate, Alyssa is waiting for him in the wings....

 
posted by Norman at 8:08 PM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    LOL...Well it is always good to have a back up plan I guess!

    Shangie

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:16:00 AM, Blogger HotDudi

    LOL!! I love your son, he's hilarious...

    & I don't think you have to worry about if he's straight or not...just look at the evidence, he's got 2 girls lined up ever grateful for his attention!

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Wide Lawns

    First off, I say cut the rose bush's stray antenna thing and put the roses in a vase. The rose bush is gorgeous by the way, but you have to cut it into submission.

    Second, Ethan is incredible! Wow, Im so impressed. 2 ladies! And I love how he asked Alyssa to do the Cheese dance. Great move.

    Third, I think kids should open the presents. No one gets jealous. We used to love that when we were little because usually the parents would let us all play with some of the stuff. Part of giving a gift is the joy of seeing its recipient open it and tell you how much they love it. Kids shouldnt be robbed of that wonderful experience. Damn politically correct modern parents.

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Oh. Norm. Only you would see the rose bush that way. But, I guess at your house, I might too! :)

    Wait. The parents wouldn't let her open her presents at her party? How can the kids (ok the parents) who bought the presents see her joy while opening. They are so weird. He needs to stick with Alyssa. Those people would make odd in-laws.

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:31:00 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen

    Oh I think i'd look at everything from a skewed perspective in light of your ghostly encounters too Norm. and that fish scared ME!
    Ethan is a doll. I don't agree with the present thing either. I want to see the reaction to my present.

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    I am laughing my arse off at the enticing rose bush. It's like saying ... "hey, come here a min ... I have to tell you something" Then sticks you or something.. I have a Parrot that does the same thing. Looks really sweet wants you to come over to pet it then..with out notice CHOMP!

    Little bastard.

    I'm still in tears.. you slay me!
    PS sign my frapper map if you havent.

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    I thought you were talking about that dark shadow in the midst of your roses in the first pic. I thought THAT might be the demon thing you're always referring to.

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Greg

    Norman It is time to stop taking acid and start taking your meds. LMAO.
    I have to admit the rose bush does a resemblance to your killer fish.

    Peace

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 4:02:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Norman you kill me! How does that little darling like girls who's name starts with L? He's too damn cute!

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 6:36:00 PM, Blogger RVVagabond

    Norman, only you would see an angler fish in a rose bush. I know your ghost is real, but lordy girl do you ever have an imagination!

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 9:06:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Shangie - yes! He's a cagey one all right!

    Hotdudi - He's quite the clown!! Never a dull moment here..

    Wide Lawns - I'm too scared to cut it... it's a trap I tell ya!

    Tammy - LOL at the Weird In-laws!

    No patience - a 5?? You're too cool for me!!

    Patti - that rose bush scared ME! Almost as much as the house does!

    Spicy - I'm so glad you agree with me about my rose bush... ithink you and I are the only ones that see it!

    freak - oh shit. I didn't see that shadow thing until you said something.. what IS it?? SHIT!

    Greg - me trip on "A"??!! No way!! Kewl!! That's TWO people who agree with me about the angler rose bush

    Livey - Ethan likes ALL girls, as long as they give him gummy bears. It's the only way to his heart... that and garbage trucks

    Linda - YOU DON'T SEE THE ANGLER BUSH??

     
  • At Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:48:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    michelle - well... yeah. You just now figured that out?

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com