Friday, June 02, 2006
Thanks a lot... i took your advice guys....
Are you ready for the outcome? I got to work, and relayed all my information to my boss. Like I predicted, she was pissed OFF. Next thing I know, she's on the phone to the asswipe, giving him what-for. Meanwhile - I'm trying to slink out of the office when I hear (just like I thought I would) "Well, Norman said...." I made it out the door, and retreated to my office. Just as I sat down at my desk, my boss called me and said, "I need you to come back in here". I grabbed my brand-new bottle of tums and trudged back. She wanted to talk a little more about the whole situation. About 5 minutes later, someone started just POUNDING on the door outside. I let them in, and it was the ASSWIPE! Now remember, he's one of the big dogs out there.

Next thing I know, this guy was in my face yelling about how I was a trouble-maker, and he FIRED ME!! So while he was still all red-faced, and since I've been fired anyway - I calmly picked up the stapler on my bosses desk and clocked him with it...........


Ok. I made that up. I didn't get fired, but that was the little scene I had playing in my head on my way to work this morning. I smiled when I got to the stapler part of my little daydream.

I ended up telling my boss about the whole thing, and she was upset, but not nearly as bad as I would have imagined. She DID send him an e-mail, and I told her that I was concerned that all this shit would blow up while I was gone, and that it was worrying me. So she smiled and told me to go on vacation, have a nice time, and not to worry... she's got my back. Have I ever mentioned to you guys how much I like my boss?

I also wanted to say thank you so so much for all the support you guys have shown me over the past couple of days. It really does mean a lot to me to know that people I've never met IRL are so supportive. {{{{{{{{CYBER HUG!!!!!!!!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Norm!
 
posted by Norman at 6:30 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com