Friday, August 18, 2006
oops. i have no title.
Don't you just love clicking the "next blog" button? I clicked it yesterday, and found a neat blog with a meme to do. Now this meme looks more fun than some of the others that are out there, so I decided to try it. Let me know if you play!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Spooky Birkshire

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Fernande Tootsie Roll

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

D Ly

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Purple Tiger

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Lynn Savannah

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME!!: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of your mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in)

Cridelasan

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

Purple Margarita


Now some of you may have noticed that my blog entries have been sucking ass lately, and also that I've not been visiting my favorite blogs as much lately. I'M SORRY! It's pitiful excuses I have but really - when I get home, my kids are running wild and I guess they require supervision and/or attention. Or something like that. Huh. But anyway - the minute I sit down at the computer, I'm immediately pulled away to do something like the mother I'm supposed to be. That means that I don't get to play wit da blogs until much later, and by then I'm so brain dead that I can't pull a semi-humerous post out of my ass to save my life. Not to mention that I have NO BY MYSELF TIME to do a post. My husband comes and sits next to me, and decides to explain all the details of the movie he's watching while I'm trying to type. I can't be creative!! I feel like I'm being stifled!! But I digress. I was gonna tell you guys that I'll really try to get on the ball next week, mmm'kay?

And are ya'll ready for the weekend poll?? Remember - it's mandatory to vote (because I said so)

~Norm!
 
posted by Norman at 5:54 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com