Saturday, August 12, 2006
Weekend Poll!

OK guys!! Here's this weekend's poll! Now, just in case you are not familiar with either of the choices, I've made the pictures clickable, so that you can get a chance to see them in action! I love both of guys, so go ahead and tell me which one you prefer:











Which one is just waaaaay cooler?
Hard Gay
Dr. Frank N Furter
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Now remember, I only do these polls since NO ONE likes to comment on weekends. (See below post for example - the only people that have commented are obviously the people that love me the most!! LOLOLOL)

You know what? When I was creating this post, I was watching Dr. Frank N Furter sing the Sweet Transvestite song... and now it's stuck in my head!!

Have a great weekend guys! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!! It's just a simple little click!

Norman


****OOPS!! I guess I should explain who Hard Gay is.... But you know what? I'm really not quite sure of the complete background. He's like a Japanese Comedian that dresses up like that, and wanders the streets going: WOOOOOOOOO!!! It's really funny to see the reactions that people have, and apparently, he's HUGE in Japan. I watched his video, and I thought it was pretty funny myself... remember, click on both pictures to see these guys in action!
 
posted by Norman at 8:36 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Saturday, August 12, 2006 4:53:00 PM, Blogger mckay

    hard gay was a hoot, but i still had to go with my classic buddy, frank.

     
  • At Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Teri

    me too, had to go with Frank. he's more sparkly and really gets into his character.

     
  • At Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:51:00 PM, Blogger Nancy

    The Sweet Transvestite is cooler, cuter and sings way better.

    I love Rocky Horror Picture Show.

     
  • At Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    McKay - Frank Rules!!

    Teri - yeah... I'm all about sparkly!

    Tammy - I know!! Hard Gay is great too..... HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Nancy - i LOOOOOVE the Rocky Horror Picture show too! I used to be a show groupie! LOL. I wish they would revive it and put it on broadway again. I would so fly to NY to go see it!

    Norman!

     
  • At Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    I'm going to have to rent Rocky Horror so I can watch it.

    Frank was way better than Hard Gay.

    Way Better.

     
  • At Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    FM - wait... should I take that to mean that you have NEVER seen RHPS???? BEGONE WITH YOU!!

     
  • At Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    Oh man Norman that means we have a VIRGIN in the comment section, and you know what we do to VIRGINS!

    I sent ya an email let me know if you get it.

    Back in Florida at midnight they played the RHPS on Fridays and had a cast that would do it with the movie. I've been covered in Toast and Toilet paper.

     
  • At Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:55:00 PM, Blogger Heather Jane

    *interrupts Time Warp dancing*

    How can I possibly choose between the two?
    Both were here in town this weekend for the local Gay Pride festival,or at least everywhere I looked I saw them. Maybe it wasn't them exactly but their lookalikes; regardless they are both absolutely *charming and I simply cannot decide.

    *continues the Time Warp*

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com