Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Dare I HOPE??!!??

OMG!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??!!! DO YOU KNOW??!!

It means:

I'm within sight of not buying diapers anymore!! Cue the heavenly chorus singing "HALLELUJAH!!"

I was at home yesterday, when Avery came running up to me doing the PeePee dance. You know what that is, EVERYONE has done the PeePee dance at one point in their life. Only my child never has. I was in shock. We haven't even gotten her potty chair out of storage yet, but she has been following the kids into the bathroom when they go. So on a whim, I asked her if she wanted to go potty, and she said "YES..." like I was the biggest idiot in the world. So we ran into the bathroom, plunked the toilet insert (Ethan's) onto the seat, and plopped her down. Here we are singing the PeePee song:


Guys - I have been changing diapers for 8 years. EIGHT YEARS!! Can you tell how very excited I am?? This is sooo huge.

Poor little tyke tried so hard to go. I could see her really concentrating. She must have sat there for five minutes just trying. But after a while she got tired of it, and got down. I was so very proud of her for even trying. She's only 20 months old, let's hear a WOOT-WOOT! for Avery!


Oh - and I'm declaring the last poll officially closed. As I'm typing this, WE HAVE A NEW WINNER!! DR. FRANK-N-FURTER will be going up against *SOMEONE* next weekend. Be prepared.... be very prepared...

 
posted by Norman at 3:49 PM | Permalink |


19 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com