Monday, August 07, 2006
That nasty white shit leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Ok. Ok.

First, let me just say that as I type this, my little weekend blog poll is still tied. I'm in a quandry. I really really need to know who the preference is, because it matters. To me. OK??

Second, let me tell ya'll that you guys are a bunch of FILTHY MCNASTIES!! Just what the hell did you THINK I meant by my blog title? HUH? Oh yeah. I could see you guys there going... 'Huh..huhhuh... Norman's been doing funky stuff with her ol' man'. Well - NOT!! NEVER!! I'm talking about the KKK, not anything else!!

Yeah. We had the KKK in our town this last weekend. Isn't that something? Buncha losers. I swore I'd stay away from downtown, but that's only because we were told that no objects that could be used as weapons would be allowed. So that left me out. I had plans for some water balloons and pee. Bummer.

But I did read the newspaper write up on it. I was glad to see that their rally didn't really pull in the crowds that they had hoped for (oh, and BTW, their topic was "Illegal Immigration") Now. The one thing that did throw me for a loop was that one of the SUPPORTERS for the KKK was a! black! man! WTF????!!! Apparently, the black man supporter was irate because he couldn't hear the message the KKK had to give because the anti-KKK people were making too much racket in the background. He felt they had a valuable message that we needed to hear. They published this deluded man's name, and I'm pretty sure that he's gonna turn up dead pretty soon. Oh well - maybe that's nature's way of weeding out the idiots.

So since I didn't go to the Klan rally, I stood out on a street corner instead and collected money. Legally. I single-handedly raised $650!! YAY!!

Again, you filthy mcnasties... I was raising money for a CHARITY and all I did was stand at the stop light with a little bucket.

I swear... you guys...
 
posted by Norman at 5:54 PM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At Monday, August 07, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger A couple of newer paintings 2019

    The KKK? I thought that had gone the way of the dodo bird.

    Congrats on raising the money for charity. Which one?

    Sandra

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Do you see, being English and very proper, (we all are don't you know) I thought that nasty white shit you were refering to was crack.....

    As for your weekend poll, how about Richard & Judy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_%26_Judy)or Judge Judy

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:58:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    Sandra, nope - the KKK was alive & kicking here in town this last weekend. Can you believe that? And the 'charity' I was working with is probably much better described as a non-profit org... but it's Crime Stoppers.

    AFC 30 - LOL!! Crack??!! BWAAAHAHAHA!! You know what, I think you just may be the tie breaker here, since you mentioned Richard. I might have to accept that as another vote for Richard and go from there.

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Norm - you're only a couple of hundred clicks away from 35,000 - you'll be signing a book deal soon!

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:43:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    So many days I don't understand people. They put on a sheet with apointy little hat and want people to take them seriously. It sadends me and makes me remember that back in high school I Had a good friend, one day he decided to join the KKK and then that very good friend threw me againt a wall and said get out of his way because my kind shouldn't walk in front of the whites. I'm White and Asian mixed. One day I truely hope that people just keep their opinions to themselves.

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:49:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    Norman! You don't support the KKK?!

    I'm sorry, my love, but our affair is OVAH!!

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    I hate the Klan.

    Why?

    1. I'm Vietnamese.
    2. I'm Jewish.
    3. I'm a copy editor, and they can't spell.

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Blogger Stewie

    I support the KKK's right to march.

    I just don't think they have the right to protection when they do so.

    Just one time I would like to see them march without protection.

    Preferably in the hood.

     
  • At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:33:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    TBG - Sorry!! I wasn't able to post poll results since it was a TIE... but now I've officially proclaimed Dr. Frank-n-Furter as the winner, going up against: ???? HA!! You'll have to stay tuned (but it's a doozy)

    AFC - I will have a blog activity to celebrate my 40,000 visitor, details to be announced later!!

    Spicy - I would gladly walk behind a KKK dude, since that would give me a perfect shot to kick him in the ass :)

    FM - BLAST!

    Ace - You are so.very.diverse. I love it!! I can't stand the klan either. They don't like me cause I'm catholic. Apparently, they don't like catholics either.

    Stewie - Oooooo... very VERY good idea!

    I believe the KKK is just a homegrown terrorist group. They fit all the criteria, and as such should be rounded up and sent to GITMO.

     
  • At Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    So, you don't swallow?

     
  • At Monday, August 21, 2006 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Dari

    I got so excited when I saw the title, heheheheheh, anyway good advice..don't swallo. (LOOOOOOOOL)

     
  • At Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    thought you would be use to white stuff in your mouth mum

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com