Friday, August 04, 2006
Weekend Poll!
Hey!! Welcome to the second Weekend Poll!! You have to pick ONE OF THEM!!

I love Rocky Horror Picture Show. In fact, we are teaching Ethan how to dance the Time Warp. He adores it! However, he's not allowed to watch the rest of the movie. Rocky Horror is one of my husband's favorite movies as well. Wait. Let's review this last statement, and compare.

Hubby loves Rocky Horror Picture Show, a movie about cross-dressing aliens who frolick throughout the movie on phallic props and wear gold lame underwear.

Hubby abhors Brokeback Mountain, a movie about homosexual cowboys. Who dress normally.

Yeah. Do we see the contradiction here? If not, I just wanted to point it out. I swear. Well, that's life at my house. And you guys wonder why I'm so very strange. I live with a man that can't make up his mind.

View Pics and VOTE!








If you were on a deserted island, which one of these TWO choices would you select? (Must pick one of THESE TWO, no substitutions allowed)
RICHARD SIMMONS
DR. FRANK N.FURTER
Free polls from Pollhost.com
 
posted by Norman at 9:25 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com