Saturday, August 19, 2006
Voting is MANDATORY!
Nobody gave me any suggestions for this weeks poll subjects, so I went back to the previous week and took Shangie's request. So let's see who comes out the winner!

Remember -- voting is MANDATORY.

By the way - I went to the grocery store, and got spun out into the fourth dimension of PISSED OFF. I spent 15 minutes getting fruits and vegetables that were unblemished, firm, unbruised... beautiful! And then I get to the checkout counter, and the little checker guys whams all my fresh produce onto the belt, slings it down those little roller bars, and then the bagger just chucks them into the sack. I asked them, ever so nicely through clenched teeth, if they would mind handling my groceries with care, but they just looked at me and continued on with their sling & chuck routine. Pissed me off. I really think I need to get out more.

On to the weekend poll!!






















Who's looks better in thigh high hose??
Dr. Frank N. Furter
Jennifer Aniston
Free polls from Pollhost.com
 
posted by Norman at 10:36 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At Saturday, August 19, 2006 2:14:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    yeah!! Jen does look kinda tuff, doesn't she? She's prolly thinking of brangelina

     
  • At Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    THANK YOU NORM!!!!!! :)

    Now that's what I'm talking about!

    I like the "naughty" look too.

    Guess who I voted for?;)

    Angie

     
  • At Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    I would have gone midevil on some teenage ass!

    I voted.

     
  • At Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:00:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    Hmmmm...

    I'll bet you are wondering who I voted for!

    I'll never tell:)

    Shelly

     
  • At Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:19:00 PM, Blogger Teri

    I'm sorry but Jen is way hotter than Frankie. Guess who I voted for?

    sorry about your fruit. maybe you should knock some heads together next time.

     
  • At Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:25:00 PM, Blogger HotDudi

    I voted for jen...although I initially thought it was a doctored picture & that it wasn't really her!

    She looks like she could really kick some ass!

    Plus...I like my men in uniform, but I don't think this counts as that!?!

     
  • At Sunday, August 20, 2006 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    I voted...I took Jen but man it was neck and neck for a while, lol!

     
  • At Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Angie - HEY! I aim to please!! I bet you voted for 'furter...

    Tammy - I did call the manager once I got home and found a huge bruise on one of the apples. I'm a bitch that way.

    Shelly - I bet you voted for frankie too!!

    Teri - Guess?? ok! I bet you voted for the furter!

    HotDudi - Awww.. you voted for Jen? You're fired!! LOL. I like men in uniform too. I go crazy at work sometimes cause we have a guard force that is in full uniform. mmmmHHMMMMM... tasty young man meat!!

    MomyblogR - I can't believe you sold out and went for Jen!!

    everyone: I dunno. Jen seems to be winning - but hey... this is MY blog and I don't know if I've ever told ya'll this before, but I fight dirty....

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:51:00 AM, Blogger SkippyMom

    Thank you, thank you, thank you....I thought I was the only one that spent all that time picking out great fruit, only to have the smarmy checkout gal and her bagger cohort bruise before I get home.
    I would try to ask them not to bruise it, but then I would have to learn how to say "bruise" in Spanish...and it isn't worth it.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com