Monday, October 30, 2006
POLL IS CLOSED!!
Yeah, I'm closing it now while Liberace is winning cause I'm sick of staring at the ass-side of the naked cowboy. What is WRONG with you people leaving him up for so long?! He's not even a real cowboy! I know what real cowboys look like. I see them here all..the..time... Yep. Really. I'll be at the mall and all of a sudden I hear ching ching ching kaching... Nope - not a cash register. It's the cowpokes walking around with their dadgummed spurs on scratching up the floor.

Cowtown. I live in a cowtown. BUT NOT FOR LONG! My husband turned in his resignation today.

My tummy hurts.

We're very scared, but I honestly believe this is a good move for us. Yeah - I'll be giving up a kick-ass job, but I'm thinking I can find another just as kick-ass as this one - if not better. (How's that for positive thinking?) In the meantime, I just need to find a sucker to buy this money pit hellhole happy house that has been my home for the last four years.

HEY!! Any of you'uns out there moving to Amarillo and need a home?! Let me know!

Norman!
 
posted by Norman at 7:14 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 7:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    We should be arriving in San Antonio around November 6th hopefully staying for a week on our way to Rockport to get some sun and heat!

    Does the ghost come with the house or are you taking it to San Antonio with you? If it comes with the house, does that cost extra? Just kidding.No plans to move to Amarillo or to settle down in the near future!

    Sandra

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Michelle

    No more ghost posts. That stinks.:(

    (Good luck ;))

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Sandra - I love Rockport!! I used to hang out there during Spring Break (since I got into riots at Port A... Rockport was out of cop-view)

    Michelle - But what if it FOLLOWS me? I'll shit a brick, but I'll post about it!! (The ghost - not the shit...maybe)

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 9:01:00 PM, Blogger The Meganekko

    But...but...Noooormaaan! We want to hear about the time you shit a brick toooooo! It's your responsibility as a blaaaw-geeer!Hehe. Just kidding.

    When my parents and I went house-hunting, we liked to view houses waaaay out of our price range. Trust me, it's great fun to be able to drop random comments like "But...I just don't think we can live without a hot tub on the deck. Really, I can't. My health, you know."

    Have fun house-hunting!

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:21:00 AM, Blogger Snooze

    Exciting about the move! And thank you, thank you, thank you for moving Naked Cowboy the hell off my screen.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 6:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So, will you be taking the ghost with you?

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, Norman, it will all work out just fine!

    Poor ghost will have to get used to a new family then, eh?

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:47:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    I hope it all goes well. Did you decided on a new carpet? Someone mentioned shoes and it made me wonder... what ever became of that toe you hurt?

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com