Thursday, October 19, 2006
YAY!!!! CONGRATULATE ME!!
Hey guys! I feel much more better!! Firecrotch says "Thank you for the Well Wishes"

Now don't call me Firecrotch anymore... (thanks Wide Lawns!! LOL!!)

Earlier in this blog - I talked about possibly signing up to be a Pampered Chef consultant. Well - I did, and Spicy Cracker graciously offered to host a show for me (thanks again chicky!!)

Since Spicy's first show, I have turned in a total of four shows and I made my REWARD quota for the month already!! AND I get COMMISSION CHECKS!! You know what this means??

VEGAS BABY!!

I just had a show tonight, and in the course of 2 hours (oh, and 3 guests aside from the hostess) - managed to sell $590 worth of stuff. And the 3 people signed up to have a show at their house. And I have a show this Saturday. I'm soooooo going to Vegas!!!

But - that was my original plan with my commission checks. Save 'em up and head to the Strip, right?

Now the idea for the spending of the new commission checks has changed because of THIS:

My hubs ACCEPTED the job down south... and is leaving next month to live down there while he decides if it's where he wants to live or not. (We're MOVING people!!) In the meantime - I've got to try to sell this house. And the carpet is for shit. So now I'm thinking I need to use my commission checks to put towards new carpeting/flooring for the house. ( I don't like the idea of a carpet allowance because the carpet is so yucky - I'm afraid it will detract from the actual value of the house)

So... life changes are a'coming.

In the meantime - I leave you with this pic....it's a painted ceiling in a smoker's break room (and yeah - I'm a smoker!!)




Peace out guys!!! I have a messy kitchen to go clean!

NORMAN!

 
posted by Norman at 8:58 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 2:56:00 AM, Blogger Aric Blue

    Are you on crack? I have no idea what the first two paragraphs are talking about. :)

    But cool pic!

     
  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 4:43:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    Aric - Crack??? well....no. Not really CRACK per se....

     
  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 6:10:00 AM, Blogger Snooze

    That ceiling is excellent. What a great sense of humour.

    Glad your crotch is all better now. No one should have to endure that while preparing for a move.

     
  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 7:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love the pic. I'm going to have to steal that. I have a smokers porch, I think that's going to be my summer project. Yay.

    How's you feeling? Meds kicking in?

     
  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 7:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love the pic, Norman!!

    On the carpet... save your checks for Vegas. Talk to a contractor and see if they'll defer payment until after the house is sold. Then you get your closing check and pay them for the carpet. I did that in my last house because I thought the carpet allowance was a tacky idea too.

     
  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Teri

    love the ceiling. LOVE IT. although you must feel kind of morbid standing there smoking.

    at least you'll be rid of the ghost, right?

     
  • At Friday, October 20, 2006 5:09:00 PM, Blogger Wide Lawns

    Norman I am so glad you are feeling better! Bladder infections are theee worst thing in the world besides rotovirus.

    Congratulations on everything!! This is all very exciting.

    Rumor has it we have the same handwriting. I gotta see it!

     
  • At Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:21:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    I'm a cheese slicing fool thanks to you. Hubs loves everything he bought for me becuase he said it's going to fill his tummy with yummy goodness! Thanks again.

     
  • At Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:49:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    FINE. Have a show with Spicy Cracker and not Freak Magnet. FINE. Just remember that karma's a bitch, baby.

     
  • At Saturday, October 21, 2006 1:31:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Snooze - Thanks!! My crotch is MUCH better - but I would LIKE to point out that it was technically my BLADDER, and NOT my crotch!! LOL

    Anon - Sure go ahead and steal it!! That's why I posted it - to share. I feel great - and I only had 3 days worth of meds to take (gotta love Cipro!)

    Shaken - GREAT IDEA! I shared that with my husband, and he thinks that was good advice as well.. We'll have to check into that. Thanks for the suggestion!!! (SMOOCHES!!)

    Teri - Yeah!! AT least I'd be rid of the ghost!! LOL

    Wide Lawns - Thanks chickie!! Send me your e-mail addy and I shoot you a sample of my writing. I wrote down the words you wrote, and while it's not identical per se, it's VERY similar!!

    Spicy - YA CHEEZY FOOL!!!

    Freak - oh... YOU can have a show too!! I sent you an email!!! LOL

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com