Saturday, October 21, 2006
And now!! The Weekend Poll!
Allrighty then!! Let's discuss the rules first!

The Rules:

1. You must vote
2. See rule #1

Ok. Now that we've got that settled! Hey - have you seen all the LOOT that Spicy Cracker received in her Pampered Chef Show that I did for her?? NO??? Holy Cow!! Go look!! She's got a picture of it HERE! If ANY of you guys are interested in doing a "catalog" show, you get free stuff, and you're helping your favorite blogger out!! (Ummm... that would be me). So enough shameless plugging about my side-business.

Here's the weekend poll!

Who would be more fun to drink beer with?


Naked Cowboy

or


NAKED FIREMAN?












Who would be more fun to drink beer with?
Naked Cowboy
Naked Fireman
Free polls from Pollhost.com


AND REMEMBER!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO PICK ONE OF THEM!!
 
posted by Norman at 3:23 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Interesting choice, Norman...I'm voting for the Fireman. He looks more like the kind that can hold his alc-y. Besides, I don't think I would want to hold the Naked Cowboy's hair while he's worshipping the Porcelain Goddess. ;)

     
  • At Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Kim

    WOW! That was tough one. I went with Cowboy because while they say if you drink enough anyone will look good, I am not sure I could drink enough to make Fireman look good! :-)

     
  • At Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Norman! Happy I could help with the carpet suggestion. Now a warning: when you get the new carpet in, you'll be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner so that you could enjoy it. Ugh! Fingers crossed that the selling goes quickly.

     
  • At Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    I was going to go for the fireman, because he looks more fun, but I just couldn't get past that hairy chest. And the fact he'd be nakie when we'd be drinking.

     
  • At Monday, October 23, 2006 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What is this Pampered Chef stuff? How do you get all that crap in the mail? Do you have to pay lots of money for it?

     
  • At Monday, October 23, 2006 6:45:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Staci - RIGHT ON!! I voted for the fireman too!!

    Kim - LOL!!! I wasn't saying you should DO them once you got beer goggled up...just DRINK with them!

    Shaken - Thanks!!!!

    Freak - I bet his chest makes for a good napkin when you dribble beer on your chin.... RUB A DUB DUB!

    Ace - You're shittin' me - right?? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAMPERED CHEF IS? Oh man -- you have SO GOT TO DO A SHOW! (and no - it's not overly pricey)

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com