Saturday, October 28, 2006
The Weekend Poll (Halloween Edition)
Allrighty!! In honor of Halloweenie, I used a DEAD celebrity as the contestant for the weekend poll.

The question you face this week is:

Who would be MORE FUN to go Trick-or-Treating with?!


Naked Cowboy


or....




Liberace!!?








Who would be MORE FUN to go Trick-or-Treating with?!
Naked Cowboy
Liberace
Free polls from Pollhost.com


TRICK OR TREAT YA'LL!

**Oh - and fair warning. Posting *might* become sorta sporadic on my part here pretty soon....my husband starts work in San Antonio in a couple of weeks, and I'll be a temporary single mommy. But! I'll do my best to update you guys!!!

NORMAN!
 
posted by Norman at 7:23 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    I am loving this.. and thank you for my bowl .... sorry it's taking so long to repond. Where do you find this stuff... oh yea I did the Macarena with a homeless guy because I'm not a homosexual?

     
  • At Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Kim

    Love the new look...........looks like Naked Cowboy is finally getting ousted!

     
  • At Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    Spicy - PHEW!! I was starting to get worried about you! So - it didn't break on the way there then? LOL! I always worry about my packing skillz. Woohoo to us July babies!

    Kim - Thanks!! I think I need a change! And thank GOD the naked cowboy is sashaying his booty outta here!

     
  • At Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Tammy - you voted for the nude man, dint you? yeah - my hubby took San Antonio. So yes, that means I'm quitting my job. Kinda scary, I've worked there almost 8 years. I'll be sad to leave there, but I'll not be leaving until March or so.

     
  • At Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sorry I prefer Trick-or-Treating w/the living, naked or no! I love Pampered Chef Products and I was a Professional Cook until last week when I was fired! Not certain what I am now.
    Kittin

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com