Saturday, October 14, 2006
Saddle Up!! It's the Weekend Poll Time
I've been trying to find someone to go up against the Naked Cowboy (Whoa there Freak Magnet.... I said go up against him...not RUB up against him).

You would not believe some of the images I found. This could be a fun poll series.

Don't you think it's funny that we started with Little Richard/Richard Simmons and we're with a Naked Cowboy so far? It's all relative!! LOL (Granted - I think I issued a do-over in one of the polls...but you know what I mean!)

I've got a cold. Everyone in my house has been sick. But it's not the kind of cold that knocks you on your ass. It's the kind where you just walk around and whine "I don't feel good. Would you clean the house for me?" 'Course, I have no pity points here because I'm the last one to come down with this. So everyone knows how sick I feel. Sucks to be me. (an idea hits Norman: ) HEY!!! -- guys - I don't feel good. Would one of ya'll clean my house? Puh-leeease???

You won't clean my house for me? Well phooey on you. Anyway - here's the weekend poll:



Which of these two is the more ridiculous
for trying to pass themselves off as a cowboy?

















VOTE NOW!

Which of these two is the more ridiculous for trying to pass themselves off as a cowboy?
Urban Cowboy
Naked Cowboy
Free polls from Pollhost.com

edit:

roflmao!!!!! I think a carnie commented on one of my posts !!!!!!(http://iamnorman.blogspot.com/2006/09/teasin-carnies-drunk-blogging-post.html)

i'm so.....very......clueless.....

 
posted by Norman at 8:27 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com