Saturday, November 18, 2006
Weekend Poll!
Woohoo!! I got the Weekend Poll up on SATURDAY!!

All you Furries Fetish people voted for the Devil Spawn Chuck E. Cheese last weekend. So - let's keep going with the theme!

Your question this week is:

Who do YOU think gives the best *spankings*?


























Chuck E. Cheese OR.... MR. SNUFFLEUPAGUS!!






Who do YOU think gives the best *spankings*?!
Chuck E. Cheese
Mr. Snuffleupagus
Free polls from Pollhost.com







When I was but a wee one growing up in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma, I absolutely LIVED for Mr. Snuffleupagus!! It drove me CRAZY that adults could never see Big Bird's beloved Snuffy. In fact - I would call my mother to the TV and say "THEE???? Mommy THEE???? Itth Mr. Thnufflapuaguth!!" (yeah - I had a lithp). And my mom, would tell me "Huh? I see Big Bird, but I don't see a Mr. Snuffleupagus!!"

And you guys wonder why I'm insane. My mother and Sesame Street made me schizo.

So there you have it. And remember, as always: VOTING IS MANDATORY!!!
 
posted by Norman at 7:02 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com