Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Serves...her...right....
HA!

I love it.

First - my uncle is doing worse. Not only have they discovered that he has a Staph Infection in his blood, but they THINK it might be settling in his brain. Also - as well as having a failing liver, and a blockage in his heart, they discovered that he has a problem with his prostate.

None of this is good news.

But in the bittersweet HA HA realm...

My uncle's brother called my selfish cousin and told her (this is an exact quote too!! hehehehe) " Pull your head out of your ASS. There will be NO GD garage sale this weekend. If you want a garage sale, do it your own GD'd self at your own GD'd house."

Of course, he didn't say GD... he said THE WORD. (I'll not repeat it...mmm'kay?)

Which I thought was pretty funny. But you know what her response is? (Oh, this is priceless...) She GRACIOUSLY offered to move the garage sale back to NEXT weekend so that my Aunt would be able to help. She'll mark it in her planner.

Sweet ain't she?

LOL

Oh well..If nothing else - it's serving as a distraction so that I can take my mind off my uncle.

HEY - when I got home today, we discovered a WATER LEAK in our bathroom. CRAP!!! My husband is leaving Monday to move 10 hours away, and I'm supposed to try to start selling our house! HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT WITH A WATER LEAK?! CRAP CRAP CRAP!

and damn.
 
posted by Norman at 5:28 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well good for him! Now if she'll just get the clue that NONE of this is about her.

    Bummer on the leak! Just hide it and act surprised if anyone asks. Right now I don't think you need to be worrying about anything else. Hang in there Norman! You'll make it through, looking back at it all and laughing.

     
  • At Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:40:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    Water leak? Maybe the ghost doesn't want you to leave. We discovered a leak under our kitchen sink this week. Except there's no obvious leak anywhere, just water laying on the shelf. I'm blaming the cat.

    So sorry to hear your uncle's condition is worse than previously believed. Many good thoughts zooming your way.

    Boo-hiss to the clueless cousin.

     
  • At Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Hopefully he'll pull through with little complications. Let's hope they can pump him full of meds and he responds quickly. I'm praying for him, darlin. And you, too.

     
  • At Friday, November 10, 2006 1:20:00 AM, Blogger Dari

    Sorry Norma about your uncle, I hope he will pull through it...now what about your friend who is coming shopping in a mall half the hearth away, why not ask him to drop in the mall managment office and ask about me.....I might end taking him in a grand tour in the mall and the ski dome....let me know.

     
  • At Friday, November 10, 2006 6:01:00 AM, Blogger Snooze

    I love the fact that your cousin was called on her delusional behaviour.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com