Saturday, November 11, 2006
Weekend Poll Time!!
Told ya I'd get it up this weekend!!! (ooohoooo!! That sounded nasty again!!)

In honor of Ethan's Party from Hell at the Mouse Hole, I thought I'd make you vote for - the Mouse himself!

Your question of the week, and remember that VOTING IS MANDATORY is this:

Which one would you rather boink?




Liberace
or
Chuck E. Cheese?







Which one would YOU rather boink
Liberace
Chuck E. Cheese
Free polls from Pollhost.com


Remember, if you are reading this... YOU MUST VOTE! I don't care HOW asinine the question is. I wanna know.

And yeah - i DO know that the picture of Liberace is actually an Action Figure but hey - I figure he's up against a fuzzy fake mouse, so we're even.

Ethan's party went a LOT better than the rioting mob from last week. I guess the kids finally resigned themselves to the fact that a 6 foot mouse would be hopping out at them, but thankfully - the mouse didn't EXPLODE out of the door in a surprise appearance.

Of course, we forgot our camera (the hell were we thinking??), but my dad brought his. So as soon as he sends some pics to me - I'll get those posted.

In the meantime ..... VOTE VOTE VOTE!
 
posted by Norman at 5:08 PM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com