Wednesday, November 15, 2006
I ate fritos tonight.
And I kept thinking about that dadgum picture down below. Yuckkity.

Well folks - time for the good news bad news thingie.

GOOD NEWS! My plumbing leak was not as much as I thought it would be ($687, but you already know that...huh?)

Bad News. It ruined the carpet in our daughters' room

Worse News. I think it's moldy now.

Even Worse News. I have to replace the carpet.

Let Me Repeat the Even Worse News. I HAVE TO REPLACE THE CARPET.

Good News. I'M GETTING NEW CARPET IN THE WHOLE HOUSE!!!

Better News. IT'S NOT GOING TO COST ME AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT

Even Better News! I don't have any other than I'm getting new carpet.

So excuse me while I go try to pick up "loose items" on the floor and just leave the carpet guys the bigger things to carry.

Norman!!
 
posted by Norman at 7:50 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com