Tuesday, November 14, 2006
So THIS is how they make Fritos!!
My sister is a sick-o. This is something else she's sent me:




I can't figure out who's grosser. My sister or this picture. Either way, you can rest assured that I will never eat Fritos evAR again.

The poll is closed!!! And the Furries Fetish people won out!! I'm glad some of you tried to reason out your election of the mouse as a suitable boinking partner by trying to say that there just *might* be a hot guy/girl under there. But no. It's a mouse. You sick people.

Alright!! So stay tuned for next weekend's poll. Oh and btw - I start school up again tonight, so now you prolly won't get posts from me on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays. If you're curious, I'm taking Literature. I'm so going to fail.

nOrMaN!!!

 
posted by Norman at 4:41 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com