Sunday, December 24, 2006
MILESTONE!!!
Just FYI guys, at 7:16am .... someone in St. Louis Missouri was my 60,000 visitor!!! YAY!!!

How exciting!!!

Now, my husband is home which SHOULD explain why I've not posted since Wednesday.

So why am I posting now? Because I'm very offended by my husband right now since he told me I have a big nose. That's why I'm posting.

I'm taking his Christmas Presents back.

He asked me what I wanted this year, so I told him I want a nose muff to cover my ginormous nose.

He's told me I am OVERREACTING. But hey, what would YOU do if your spouse told YOU you had a big nose?

And in other news - I almost kicked the crap out of shoppers last night. What is it about Christmas that makes everyone act like assholes in a store? It's not like there was a shortage of gifts in the areas they were looking at. They were just being assholes.

AND -- I'm babysitting PUPPIES!! I have 3 four week old beagle puppies in my house.

Did you know puppies are stinky? Pew. I'll post pictures of them in a bit!!

More later!!

Norman!
 
posted by Norman at 8:23 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    I hope you have a healthy and happy holiday!

     
  • At Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Tell him you want a nose job for Christmas and you want him to have a penis enlargement! Men!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours Norm!

     
  • At Monday, December 25, 2006 3:02:00 AM, Blogger Greg

    Norman I made the mistake of making a bad comment about my wifes feet twenty years ago and she has never forgotten. I learned something though, never criticize a woman body in anyway. (It leaves mental scars.) LOL

    I hope you have a Merry Christmas. P.S. Try to forgive your husband. = )


    Peace

     
  • At Monday, December 25, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Merry Christmas Norman!!!

    And, for the record, you DO NOT have a big nose, you hottie!! :D

     
  • At Monday, December 25, 2006 8:13:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    TBG - Thank you!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!!! I don't think I'll return his gifts!!! He's too happy with them!! And I'm happy with mine too!!

    Livey - I already told him I want a nose job.... errrr... for the record - this boy doesn't NEED an enhancement, but don't tell HIM I told you that!!! LOL

    Greg - YAH!! He's told me I've got the world's ugliest feet before too!!! But on that one - I'll agree with him. They are HAMMERED! But my nose?? Oh - and he said I don't have a big nose, I have big nostrils. Yeah. Like THAT makes me feel better.

    Lisa - Thanks!!! My husband agrees with you. He says I have big NOSTRILS. (like that's supposed to make me feel better)

     
  • At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:51:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    I love puppies. They're so cute and cuddlilicious, they remind me of you.

    And I think you have the perfect nose.

     
  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm just stopping by as I found your blog through Lisa's blog, so I may not have all the information...but...he could have said something worse was big...just a thought.

    happy holidays. And I'm sure you have nothing that's ginormous.

     
  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm just stopping by as I found your blog through Lisa's blog, so I may not have all the information...but...he could have said something worse was big...just a thought.

    happy holidays. And I'm sure you have nothing that's ginormous.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com