Thursday, December 07, 2006
Who lit the fuse on HER tampon?
You know, some people really just have NO MANNERS!

I was at WalMart tonight, and this woman was just SCREECHING at the lady in the Lay Away department. Wanna know why? I know why. She was screaming so loud everyone in the frickin' STORE heard why.

Get this...

She's mad because....

WalMart is "doing away" with LayAway.

And she's pissed. Royally.

I thought for sure she was going to go over the counter at the clerk. She just kept yelling and yelling about how WalMart doesn't care about the people that don't have money.. they just are there to make their own money (yah!! welcome to the world of commerce!!)...and how the FUCK was she supposed to buy her kids Christmas gifts now.

See... I would have felt almost sorry for this woman, but she was wearing a Louis Vuitton ballcap (backwards), had a Vuitton purse, and Hilfiger clothes. And Sharpie Eyebrows.

And she can't afford WALMART for her kid's Christmas gifts, but can APPARENTLY afford designer brand clothing.

And she was being a major Beeyotch.

And she was giving me a headache.

So I tapped her on the shoulder and asked her very politely to take her ass out of the store. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" well... i THINK that's what she said. I don't know - cause she yelled it so hard and I was just watching the vein throb in her forehead between her (sharpie) eyebrows. So I just said, "Look. You're not going to make WalMart open up the lay away department JUST FOR YOU, and that's a person who makes minimum wage you're yelling at. You're yelling at the wrong person, and I just want to return these pants that are too small for my daughter, and you're holding everyone up."

So she told me to FUCK OFF, and left.

OK. Rude ass bitch.

But I was next in line so I was happy again!

And that was my night!! What did ya'll do!?


******
OH!! And did I mention that Bert obviously won the weekend poll?? so..POLL'S CLOSED!!

I also want to mention how very happy I was with the participation this week! You guys are AWESOME!! 58 votes!! WOOHOO!!! See?! i KNEW more than 3 people read me!!

Norman!

AND ONE MORE THING!!! PAY ATTENTION NOW:

My little Avery is 2 years old today!! Happy Birthday Baby/Toddler!!
 
posted by Norman at 6:48 PM | Permalink |


15 Comments:


  • At Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    Ooo!! First comment. Maybe I got it because I check your blog every five minutes.

    Happy birthday, Avery!!

    And that woman probably got all her stuff at the flea market.

     
  • At Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Norm...you did what we all want to do! BRAVO! [I am going to ask myself the next time I see someone act like this "What would Norman do?" and then do it! Inspiring!!]

    Happy Birthday to Avery :D

    Hugs!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Did you get a round of applause from the other customers?

    I would've applauded. But I'm a jerk like that.

    And happy birthday to your BabyMunkee!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 5:35:00 AM, Blogger Snooze

    I am so impressed that you confronted that woman.

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 6:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Norman, I REALLY want to go shopping with you!! This after the Target experience. Lemme know next time you head out! LOL

    Happy 2nd Birthday Avery!!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 7:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy 2nd birthday, little one. They grow up so fast!

    You've got guts, Norman! That's great!

    Sandra

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 7:26:00 AM, Blogger The Meganekko

    SkippyMom: So you're saying that you haven't been thinking WWND all along? For shame...


    Happy Birthdy, Avery!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 7:27:00 AM, Blogger The Meganekko

    *Birthday

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 7:28:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    Happy Birthday Avery!

    Angie

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I've heard similar outrage from others about Wal-Mart ending layaway. I just wonder why they can't put whatever they were paying on layaway back for Christmas as a single transaction. Wait. I know the answer. Financial responsiblity is not an option.
    Thanks for being the voice of the people on that one for us Norman.

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Teri

    You have such balls. Can I borrow them sometime?

    I hate people like this but since I HATE any sort of attention drawn to me I would have just walked away and came back later.

    and that stint with the Target walkies, BRILLIANT! I laughed so hard. again, balls!


    Happy Birthday Avery!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Way to go, girl!

    Happy Birthday, Avery!! Have a wonderful day!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Blogger China Doll

    I'm back!

    Sorry I haven't commented, but I voted on your last poll with Bert. Clearly he's the freak.

    ANd I wrote a new post!

    Hope everything's good!

     
  • At Friday, December 08, 2006 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    Happy late birthday little bit! Sorry I haven't been around spicy isn't feeling so spicy. Have a good one.

     
  • At Saturday, December 09, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    Freak - QUIT STALKING ME!!!
    We are actually celebrating Avery's birthday today (Saturday), cause my husband flew home. So there. Now if you peek in the windows, you'll have HIM to deal with!

    SkippyMom - WWND?? I like it!!! I think we should ALL think like me!! WWND... it's got a nice ring to it, ya think!?

    Ace - No... but some of the other customers started laughing when I spoke up. And I'll tell Avery you said HB!!

    Linda - I always speak up. It tends to irritate my husband and sometimes scares him. He thinks I'll get shot someday. He just might be right...

    Snooze - You can do it too!! It's not like you gotta be worried about what that person will think about you...

    Shaken - Well Come ON!! Let's go shopping! I hate shopping so I always try to make it fun.

    Sandra - Yes, they DO grow up fast! However, Avery does NOT like being called a big girl. She insists that she is a "baby/toddler". (Her words)

    Maid of the North - LOL!! Don't shame SkippyMom!!! She'll get with the program!! WWND!!!!

    Pack of 2 - Thx Angie!! Avery just gave you a big smoochy kiss online!

    Anon - Yer quite welcome! I always aim to please...unless of course, it's someone with sharpie eyebrows reaming out the wrong person.

    Teri - Balls?! I have BALLS? ROFLMAO!

    Stacie - Woot!!!

    China Doll - There you are! I commented on your blog! I was wondering what happened to you.

    Spicy - You feeling better yet? You can call me!!! (Don't give Freak Magnet my number, although, I think she still has it)

    Norman!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com