Sunday, June 17, 2007
ENOUGH WITH THE PITY POT!
Ok, so I'm sad...blah blah blah: Get over myself.

So what's new? Some of you might have suspected that I have a CONTRACT on my house!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

It was kinda cool how it happened, the agent let the people who were offering know that there were actually TWO offers on our house (which there were). So the people offered us OVER what we were asking for, and deposited a lot of earnest money.

We took the offer. I have the feeling that they just *really* want our house. The only bad thing is that they JUST listed their house and have no contract on theirs. They have until August 15th to buy ours.

Since the close date is so far away - they stand a chance of losing our house if someone else offers on it.

And today we had an open house. We had two people really look it over, and one guy asked us how soon we would be able to move out. He also asked us if we would be coming down on our purchase price. At that point I told him that "No, we wouldn't be coming off the price" and that we already had a contract...just that the close date was kind of far away. I think he's going to try to bump out our current contract.

LET THE BIDDING WARS BEGIN!


****and all you techno blog geeks out there: I'm looking for a little thingie that will tell me how many people are reading my blog IN REAL TIME. You know - in the side bar that when I click in it will say "4 people are online reading your blog". I used to have one but it evaporated. I've tried looking for others but all I keep finding are counters. I don't want a counter. I want a real time who's on RIGHT NOW thingie. I want to put it in my sidebar because I need to prove to myself that the world does in fact REVOLVE AROUND ME.

Anyone have any suggestions?
 
posted by Norman at 8:10 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 3:40:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    Maybe this? http://www.statcounter.com/

     
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 5:27:00 AM, Blogger Lisa

    What a difference a day makes, eh? Now you've got people trying to outbid each other. Hehe!! WTG Norman!

     
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 6:21:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    Linda - hmmm.. Nope. I've got statcounter right now. It's the counter that tells me how many people have been to my site. I'm looking for a little box that will say how many people are online right now reading my blog. I used to have one but it went away...

    Lisa - I know!! It's crazyness!!

     
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 8:18:00 AM, Blogger ADW

    How exciting for you - both the house business and the life change. I am sorry you were so sad to leave your old job, but you wouldn't be making the move if you didn't feel it was the right thing to do.

     
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 11:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    How about this one?

    http://www.neoworx.net/

    And congrats on the house offer!

     
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    You only want that real time stat counter so you can turn the stalking table on me now that I have a man, don't you? I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER, MISSY!!

    Congrats on the house!! Just don't tell them about the ghost and you should be in like Flynn.

     
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 4:32:00 PM, Blogger A couple of newer paintings 2019

    Sounds like things are falling into place for you!

    Try this one. I have it on my site and it gives you all kinds of useless info as well as some that is useful:
    http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=signupoptions

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com