Monday, August 27, 2007
Wouldja lookee there
psssst.

see that teeny little pink counter in my sidebar? Did you see it? Did you SEE?

I've passed 100,000 visits to my page.

Wow.

Just....wow

imagine that.

100,000 hits where people know for absolutely certain...100% positively sure ... that I'm an idiot. Is that a bad thing?


*****************************

An observation I made today:

People find the most imaginative ways to wreck their cars. I thoroughly enjoy visiting with them. Especially since I get to ask them WHY they felt the need to wreck their car in that particular manner. I especially like the man that told me it wasn't his fault...the hooker hit the gear shift while she was giving him head...thus causing his car to drop the transmission and ram into the tree.

I think that was his subtle way of saying it was none of my business. I hope.

***************************

Subservient No More asked me a question in my prior comments. She wanted to know if my ghost followed me to San Antonio. I'm happy to report that there have been no signs of the spook thus far.

Unfortunately , this probably means that I will no longer have anything interesting to tell you. Will ya'll still visit me? Cuz if you say no, I'm shutting down. Just warning you guys. So please say you'll still visit.

Also - Subservient wanted to know if my coffee ever showed up from two years ago. It did... here's the post in which we discovered the ectoplasmic coffee.
 
posted by Norman at 7:37 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:04:00 AM, Blogger Coffeypot

    First of all, I don’t think you are crazy. Funny and sensitive, maybe, but not crazy. I just put the counter on my site last week and it now has 158 hits. Not many people stop by my site, but that’s probably best for them since I KNOW I am crazy, rude, vulgar and insensitive. I did notice that every time I come back to my home-page, it records another hit. So I guess most of my hits are me going and coming while reading other’s blogs. I also put the world map up and I see hits from all over the world. Why don’t the leave a comment? ‘Recon it’s because they can’t read or speak English? Or maybe they just thought it was best to tiptoe back out before being discovered. Anyway, your place is fun to visit, and tell Fred I said hello.

     
  • At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:56:00 PM, Blogger mckay

    you'll have to tell us if the buyers of your old home have discovered their bonus gift.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    Threatening to leave again? What the hell, woman? You're like those emails "forward this to 10,000,000 people in the next 5 seconds or you're going to die!!"

    100,000 hits should tell you we love you and look forward to whatever bits of your life you throw to us.

    And when I was tending bar, an old guy (80?) was talking about how he hired a hooker but she couldn't get him off, so he told her he wanted his money back. Nice.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:42:00 PM, Blogger ADW

    I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. You can't leave, I enjoy your blog too much.

     
  • At Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:12:00 PM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    When I worked for a VLC I loved reading all the corr- or doing the MVR reports to see how many bee wackers needed a claim.... it only gets better.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com