Wednesday, December 26, 2007
HAPPY BOXING DAY!
Seeing as how I'm a grinch and forgot to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I'm doing the next best thing and wishing you all a Happy Boxing Day.

Nevermind that I haven't the foggiest what Boxing Day is.

I just know that some people are receiving extra presents today.

Right now, I'm mopping my floor, and blogging at the same time. "Norman!" you ask, "How can you be doing these things at the same time!?

Ah now, my little cat, it is because I'm now the owner of a wondrous little machine called a "Scooba" and it is mopping my floors for me. I lurve my new Scooba ever so much. I can sit on my ass and clean my house at the same time. It is truly the lazy woman's toy.

My husband has mentioned now, that if he finds one more automated thing along the lines of the Scooba, he will no longer have a use for me. YAY!! Luckily, our 10 year anniversary is tomorrow, so I shall be buying him a blow-up doll to see if he holds true to his promise.

Unfortunately, I have to keep the man around for silly little bothersome tasks....like downloading pictures off the camera. So maybe I won't buy him that doll after all.

Just a snippet, here's something that freaks the everloving snot out of Norman:

Pulling out of my driveway in the morning and seeing a pack of wild coyotes running down my street.

'K!!! I'm going to follow my Scooba around now and watch it clean the floor!
 
posted by Norman at 8:19 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't mean to be a know-it-all, but Boxing Day is traditionally the day when presents are opened. So, originally, Christmas Day was for Church, Food, Games, and Visiting. Then on Boxing Day, (not Christmas morning) everybody stayed home and opened all the gifts they recieved on or before Christmas. Hence the name 'Boxing' day.

    And here ends the lecture for today. Happy New Year!

     
  • At Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:15:00 AM, Blogger tazzie

    *pouts* lucky woman. I want a scooba, or a roomba, or just a huge robot to do all the household chores.............

     
  • At Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Coffeypot

    But does the blow-up doll cook? Turn on the scooba, or load the microwave? I think you are safe for awhile.

     
  • At Thursday, December 27, 2007 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    Um, he has spider-killing duties, too, you know. Very Important.

     
  • At Friday, December 28, 2007 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Addy

    More presents? I want more presents!!!

    A good girlfriend could upload your pics for you. Give him the blow up doll. HA!

    Hope your Christmas was Merry.

     
  • At Friday, December 28, 2007 8:52:00 PM, Blogger Kathy

    I thought boxing day was when landowners/landlords would distribute boxes of food, dry goods and a small toy of somesort tp those that lived on their land?


    You lucky dog I want a soomba and a roomba. My kitchen floors are off white ceramic tile and every single hair our pets shed stand out like a youknowwhat in a punch bowl!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com