Sunday, December 04, 2005
Amazing Race
I just got around to watching last Tuesday's Amazing Race on the TiVo.

Do you guys watch it? If so - does anyone else get as annoyed at the Weaver team like I do? I swear. I wish I could just stop the TiVo, climb in the TV and wham the shit out of them. Thank you.

Here's my problem with them... they sit there and proclaim themselves Christians, and CONSTANTLY pray to Jesus & God to let them win a leg of the race. (That's problem #1... Jesus or God are not there to let you win money)

THEN - after they try to set up this front of Christian goodness - they sit there and badmouth all the other teams. (problem #2). How fucking Christian is THAT? That's just messed up.

ANNNND... the mom is just looney. She's insane. It's a race!! Of course people are going to try to block you and make you last. It's a RACE. And of course, they just don't like her. But I swear. She's the stupidest... person... evhar...

whew. I feel better now.

norman!

p.s. Just thought you guys would like to know that our Boy Dog is humping the little girl dog, but while he's doing that... the OTHER girl dog is trying to hump him. Where is my fucking camera when I REALLY need it? They've got a frickin' hump train going on out there.
 
posted by Norman at 9:28 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Aric Blue

    Sorry, don't watch it. I think the only reality show I watch now is Danny Bonaduce, which is somehow fascinating. Seriously.

     
  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 1:32:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    I know exactly what you mean....people who claim relationships with God (constantly) and don't live in a Godly piss me off....too many of them tend to be that way...acting like a shit & then repenting sins on Sunday, just to go back to their evil hearted ways...hypocrites!

    It's like the people who want to boast about how honest they are as they rip off everyone around them...this republican administration comes to mind....claiming they will bring morality back to the white house...uh...PLEEASE!!! It's never been more corupt.

    Anyway...I hope every week that the Weavers will be gone. They make me sick.

    Shelly

     
  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 9:39:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    HATE the Weaver family and all of their self rightous crap. I hope that God is watching them.....and seeing how they manage to try and twist everything around and make themselves look like victims. They are hateful and catty and I can't wait to see them elimanited.

    Angie

     
  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Don't watch it, but I know exactly the type of person you're talking about and I hate them!

    I need to see a pic of the hump train.

     
  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. H

    I totally agree - the Weavers suck! They just can't understand why people are soooooo mean to them and they have never had a problem w/ people liking them before. They must have friends and family just as sucky as they are. They talk more crap about the other teams then any of them. I can't wait for them to be eliminated.

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Heidi

    I'm a big fan of Amazing Race but not this season. Watched the first episode and that's it..The only thing bringing me back to the finale this week are the locations they will travel to. Montreal and Toronto...Should be interesting since I'm from MTL.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com