Sunday, December 04, 2005
I call this: Progress..
Well - what do you think? Remember my bathroom?

I'm not completely done with it, but here's what I got. The color is 'gold' and the faux finish is Tuscan Accents.

I'm envisioning wrought iron accents over the bubble jet tub, and wrought iron fixtures for the towel racks & such.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the tile. This is the original tile, and it's actually 'almond colored'. However - a very strange thing happened while I painted... the tile color now looks more gray. Very weird.

I'm almost done with it, but it's a two-step process, and I still want to do my Christmas tree. Pictures of that later!

norman















 
posted by Norman at 12:35 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com