Saturday, April 01, 2006
Busy Weekend
Yup. It's a busy weekend for me. My husband is taking my kids to the in-laws as I type this. When he gets back, here is our agenda for the day.

Put up a fence in the side yard
Plant Honeysuckle in front of the fence (Honeysnuggle, according to our kids)
Paint the back room with Kilz and new Mossy green color (no more ugly maroon!! YEAH!)
Plant new Hydrangea bushes and pansies and bluebonnets in our front yard (awwww... pretty!)
Do laundry
Pack for my business trip

OH!! I hope this isn't a secret, 'cause I'm excited about it, but I'll be gone all next week. No posts from me after Sunday until next weekend. BUT!! Guess who I'll get to meet! Freak Magnet and Stewie (maybe... he might be too busy WORKING lolololol). We've made plans to get drunk meet at some bar in DC. Providing I find the bar that is. So far, I'm supposed to take either the Red Line, the Blue Line, the Green Line, Purple, Pink, Chartreuse, ANYTHING but the Yellow Line. I think. The good news is that I have phone numbers so if I get lost I can call Freak to guide me in the right direction.

So, seeing how I will be astronomically busy today, and probably tomorrow, this might very well be my last post for the week ahead. Or maybe not.

But you guys have a great weekend, have a great week next week, and just know that sometime next week - I'll be drinking margaritas or bloody mary's with some blogging friends!

Norm!
 
posted by Norman at 8:25 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:55:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    That is so cool...have fun! I wish you were coming to Portland...dammit!

    Shelly

     
  • At Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Lesley

    I am so jealous that the three of you are going out for beverages!

    Jealous enough that I am actually contemplating driving three hours to join you. I haven't yet decided either way though...

     
  • At Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Dari

    WOW, I am the jelous.....I wish you were comig to Dubai; however enjoy your weekend

     
  • At Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Stewie

    ORANGE!

    ORANGE!

    or blue.

     
  • At Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:34:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    One of the things that I miss the most about living in the south is the smell of honeysuckle. Ahhhhh....if it only grew in Oregon.

    Have fun Norm and have a drink for me.

    Angie

     
  • At Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:44:00 AM, Blogger HotDudi

    U have no idea how jealous I am right now!

    TLC & I were talking about going to NYC next year...we'll hopefully b able to meet up with some blogging friends then :-)

    Have a fantastic time ;-)

     
  • At Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Shelly - Apparently, my next trip is to Richland, WA. How far are you from there??!!

    Lesly - Do it!! Take Wednesday afternoon off, drive in, meet us.... take Thursday off too because you'll be hung over... Voila!! See? There's a plan!

    Dari - I think Dubai might be a little out of my travel plan! LOL But I wish I COULD come visit! I want to go to that awesome mall that everyone here in the states knows about!

    Stewie - ORANGE OR BLUE!! GOT IT!! errr... which stop do I get off?

    Angie - Ok. (and you meant "Honeysnuggle" right?? LOL) what do you want to drink and I'll make sure I chug one down for ya!

    Hotdudi - I love NYC!! I've been twice. It's such a fun place!

     
  • At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:03:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    That is up by Seattle....long ways for us.

    ***Think Portland***

    :)

    Shangie

     
  • At Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Aric Blue

    Saw this too late to warn you. I've met both Stewie and Freak, and I was lucky to get away with my life. They're cannibals. Sorry I couldn't warn you in time...

    (and btw: Thanks for the invite! Bitches!)

    (then again, I don't venture into D.C.--not a fun place)

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com