Tuesday, July 25, 2006
STOLEN FROM TAMMY & PACK OF 2
And apparently, Tammy & Pack of 2 took it from Kami. So, here's my spin on this little meme:
(shut it. I haven't done in a Meme in forever. deal with it)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Yeah, a few times!!

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Heck no!! I wanna see what's coming!!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? hmm.. let's see - 1978 (we lived in Kansas and I had one of those little saucer sleds. Bashed my head on a pole. Done with sledding forEVER)

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With someone else. And, I do what Tammy does... I make one of my kids sleep with me if the hubby is out of town!

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Well YEAH!! Especially that turdmuncher I have living in my house...

6. Do you consider yourself creative? No. My house looks like a bachelor's house because I have no freaking clue how to decorate.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Of course not. He was found INNOCENT (oh please tell me you can read the sarcasm I'm dripping here....)

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jenny of course. She's my girl. When Brad & her split, we had a picture burning partay here at my house. We're tight like that. (LOL)

9. Do you stay friends with your exes? No. I pretty much write them off as losers.

10. Do you know how to play poker? I love Texas Hold'em, and play all the time at PartyPoker.net. I also love watching the World Poker Tour!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Only when my ghost has been active.

12. What's your favorite commercial? Oh my God!! I love the little Gecko from Geico - especially the commercial where he's talking about Pie & Chips. Cracks me up every single time. Never seen it? Click here!! I also like the one for Verizon where they are advertising the video game on their phone. A pirate lands dead on their desk, but you just think it's just part of the little video game they are playing until the boss says something and then screams. Then they all scream like little girls. Sadly, I can't find a link to show it to you, but trust me, it's freakin' hilarious!

13. What are you allergic to? Assholes

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Nope. I use red lights as an opportunity to make sure I don't have boogers hanging out of my nose or spinach in my teeth.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yeah! I have lots!! I like to be mysterious that way

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Neither.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yeah!! It's fun!!

18. How often do you remember your dreams? I rarely remember my dreams. It has to be an extremely vivid dream in order for me to remember it though..

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Well, it was like 2 weeks ago, and for the life of me, I can't remember what was so funny. Must be my age. I'm getting old!

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yellow Submarine, Hey Jude, St. Pepper's Lonely Heart Parade, Norwegian Wood, Shake it up Baby (Wow I did it! Without Googling them!)

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? Right now? It's"Hmmmm.... the baby's being awfully quiet, and I generally put her to bed before I start playing on the computer, maybe it's a mistake for me to be on here right now. She's probably coloring on the wall with a marks-a-lot...."

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? NO!! LOL!!! What is it?!

23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.

24. What cell service do you use? Sprint (or whatever the hell it's called now...)

25. Do you like sushi? Yuck!! No!

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes.

27. What do you wear to bed? Tee-shirt and Panties. ... sometimes

28. Been caught stealing? I've never been CAUGHT.....

29. What shoe size do you have? 7.

30. Do you truly hate anyone? Yes. and with good reason.

31. Classic Rock or Rap? Anything but Rap!

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Oh hell. I don't know. Probably ... no... nah... never mind. Nobody.

33. Favorite Song? "No Rain" by Blind Melon

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Yes. Just so I could see how stupid I look to other people when I sing in my car...

35. What food do you find disgusting? Liver.... BLAAAAAAAH!!!!

36. Do you sing in the shower? Nope, just in my car

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? No.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Yes, but they caught me.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yep.

OK!! Let me know if you thief it !!!
 
posted by Norman at 5:02 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 6:17:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    You may have stolen this meme, but you've stolen my heart as well. I look forward to seeing you in my dreams, tonight, Norman.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 6:47:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    FM - OOOOoooooOOOo Bay-BEEEE!!! Will I be wearing that SPECIAL OUTFIT with the whips & chains? LOL!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:19:00 PM, Blogger Kami

    I feel so out of the loop. I know nothing of your ghost. DAMN.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Hey Kami! If you're REALLY feeling left out, I have a ghost post button in my side bar that tells you all the things I've written about in the past about my ghost... except for the last post. I need to go add that link in....

    norman

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I can't believe this - I'm only 5 away from being 33,000...

    Should I cheat and click on another 5 times so I can claim 30,000 (maximum qudos), 31,000 and 32,000?

    I could, but I won't as I'm supposed to be working here....

    Anyway, back to the grind stone as my secretary has just spotted me slacking instead of working.... makes a change, it's normally the otherway round ;-)

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I cheated... But I am 30, 31 & 32,000.

    Do I get a prize?

    Can you post it to me at work - I shouldn't cost that much to post to the UK...

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    Great list Norm! Whats up with Kami not knowing about your ghosts! She better get to reading!

    Angie

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:39:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    Great list Norm.
    Who punched ya?

    Hey kami...also read the link about why her name is norm...girl, you need to catch up here:)

    Shelly

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    I'm stealing it. I love surveys. Yay! Munkee!

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:29:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    #32 - Nobody? Really?

     
  • At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:44:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    AFC - wow!! That's really WEIRD that you keep getting those counter numbers!! If you hit the 40,000, MAYBE i'll consider sending you a prize - but then again, I promised Angie that I would send her a coffee mug for her collection, and I still have that mofo sitting here in a box (sorry Angie! I'll get it out sooner or later!)

    Angie - I don't think Kami comes here that often. I think she only stopped by because I linked to her. She's like - waaaay more popular than I am!!

    Shelly - That guy at the beach - did you ever read my riot story? He dotted my eye!

    Ace - Cool! I'm comin' to see it!!

    Tammy - well - ok, I'll amend it:

    Johnny Depp. But ONLY if he wears his pirate costume and slurs "LET'S HIDE THE RUM BAAAYBEE" in my ear.

    Better?

     
  • At Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:26:00 PM, Blogger Czarina

    I am theiving this just as soon as I get enough energy to answer 40 questions. Today aint it.

     
  • At Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:26:00 PM, Blogger misha

    just posted mine - left a few of your answers but always indicated when and tried to expound... i am a sucker for these things. first time here - good writing - i like :)

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com