Friday, August 25, 2006
I'm still sick
Hey guys. I was sick yesterday, I feel slightly better today, but awfully dizzy when I walk around. So I'm taking the lazy way out when it comes to a blog post today. I know you guys will understand.

I get lots of e-mails from my friends. A lot of them are emails that claim to be true, and I take great joy in researching them and sending them back to my friends saying "Guys, this is soooo bogus" (for example - the Bill Gates will send you .10 cents for every e-mail you forward on....) Anyhoo. I feel sick. I don't feel like researching the latest e-mail (with photographic "proof" even). I'll let you guys make the decision as to whether this one is real or not. I just don't have the energy.

So. This is called "When Butt Implants go Wrong"

Real or Fake?

























****edited to add!!

I just read Cacti's comment, and I think I need to clarify. What I'm asking is, do you think the PHOTOS are real, or do you think someone photoshopped a megabutt on that girl? I mean, if the photo is real - well then YEAH that butt is fake!! LOL. But is this a real photo, or is it photoshopped. I couldn't find anything on Snopes about it, but then again - I didn't dig too hard either... cuz I'm sick you know.
 
posted by Norman at 8:47 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com