Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Poll's are officially closed!!!!!!!
HA! I'm declaring the poll officially closed!

Dr. Frank n Furter had 12 votes
Jennifer Aniston had 21 votes.

And the winner is.....

DR. FRANK N FURTER!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

You guys did a SPECTACULAR job of picking the winner!! Sorry for those of you who liked Jennifer, but I really did go with the majority... and I declared the winner. Just like Kathleen Harris did during the infamous Florida recount!!!

*****************************

It rained here LOTS AND LOTS last night. Some areas got 3 inches of rain..... in 20 minutes. It was absolutely CRAZINESS! We had people that were climbing on top of their car roofs, and waiting for the fire department to come by in BOATS. I do, however, hold a slight suspicion that the water was actually only about 10 inches deep, but the fire department wanted an excuse to play with their nifty little white water rafts. I mean - come on.... I'm in the middle of the Texas Panhandle. When else are they going to get to do this?!

I've got a problem tonight. It seems that with all the rain - the outdoor critters have decided us humans have it pretty darn good here in the house. Mostly the spiders. I don't do well with spiders. We have a history. Now - these spiders do not seem to be quite as large as the other one that tried to re-enact the spider drama of "Little Miss Muffet", but I'll be DAMNED if they're not the same breed!

I
must
banish
these
critters.

Because I'm afraid that they'll like it sooooo much in here ('cause I make cheesecake,) that they will move in, and become the ginormous scary things that like to pop out of cracks and crevices and climb on me.

OOOoOOOOO!! I'm getting the heebie jeebies!! I know those damn spiders are watching me right now. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of heebie jeebies, somebody searched and found my blog using the keywords "William Shatner Popping Balloons". I just wanted to say thanks for that. It's not enough that I have an abnormal fear of popping balloons, but to throw William Shatner into the equation?? Don't I suffer enough?? Now I'm going to have nightmares of William Shatner hiding in my closet with a straight pin popping those damnable balloons. O the ......... HORROR!!!!
 
posted by Norman at 8:42 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:04:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    I guess I shouldn't tell you about the ginormous spider I found in my aqua shoe AFTER our water aerobics session was ended. Shudder.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:11:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    Because I am a type 2 diabetic once in a while if I'm out of wack I see floaters (little black dots/lines) come an go. Well the other night I decided to eat half a cup cake and go for a jog to balance it out. Well I was sitting down with my hubs cleaning out one of the closets when I what I thought was a floater was going up the right side of my shirt... all of a sudden I realized it was a spider I freaked.... I was screaming and trying to brush it off... of course hubs is running around like his hair is on fire trying to help me and then it finally flung off and it was like a daddy long legs with a body the size of an ant. It still freaks me out. I hate spiders... just so creeeeepy.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Teri

    okay, how can Frank win if he got less votes then Jen? *scratching head*

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    I'm with Teri. You're not running a democracy - you're running a normacracy.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:49:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Linda - ewwww... and water spiders are HUGE!! and LEGGY!!

    Spicy - HAHAHAAA!! I'm getting such a great visual!!

    Teri - I actually have no explanation, just the standard mommy response of "Because I said so!! " HEHEHEHE

    Freak Magnet - I love my NORMANOCRACY!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com