Monday, October 09, 2006
WHO'S THE WOMAN??!! WHO...IS...THE...WOMAN !!!!!!!???
All together now!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Go Norman!
Go Norman!
Go Norman!

Oh yeah. I'm dancin' to my own ghetto beat right now....

I just waxed my OWN EYEBROWS with NADS (and yeah... that name makes me crack up every single frickin' time).

And not only that -- I got it all even. I don't have one eyebrow higher than the other so I'm not walking around lookin' all quizzical and shit.

YEAH!!

WOOT WOOT!!

*******************
OK. So you new people have just got to know that I'm the biggest weenie when it comes to pain. That's what this post is all about. Not only that - but Ashy was watching me when I did this. So now, while she was all impressed with the pain factor when someone ELSE did it, the fact that I inflicted this on MYSELF has got her walking around me like I'm the QUEEN! And hell - I'll keep that notion alive as long as humanly possible. If it means I have to wax my brows for the next 10 years every frickin' night -- I'm doin' it!

GO NORMAN!
GO NORMAN!
GO NORMAN!

woot woot!
 
posted by Norman at 7:08 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com