Monday, December 25, 2006
We wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!! AND BOXING DAY!! HAPPY BOXING DAY!
Oh!!!

This was a MUCH better Christmas than LAST YEAR! Who says my children don't learn lessons!!??

This was such a wonderful Christmas!!! No...nobody got a cell phone, (same link as above, I'm just reiterating!) And everyone was happy happy happy!!! With each gift opened, the squeals were music to my ears!! THIS is how a Christmas is supposed to be!! The kids got everything on their lists, because their lists were extraordinarily short. I don't know what that was about, but hey - it worked for me !!! So I've got two extremely excited kids, and Avery? Well - Avery wasn't quite sure what all the hullabaloo was about, but she knows that she loves SANTA!! She kept peeking up the chimney & hollering TANK OO SANNA!!!! So very cute!

I'm still annoyed with my husband, but not so much now since I opened my Christmas gift from him. Ready? I got.....

A DYSON ANIMAL VACUUM CLEANER!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!

Yes, that's what I wanted, and Yes, I've been zooming around on my month-old carpets sucking up carpet lint. So very exciting!!

By the way... he wants me to let you guys know that I COMPLETELY misunderstood what he meant when he said I had a "big nose".

He didn't mean I had a "big nose". He meant to say that I had "big nostrils" which according to him is MUCH BETTER than a big nose. Especially since my "big nostrils" are so clean.

oh.

Yeah.

That makes it MUCH better.

****Norman's reaching her boiling point****

I think he should've stopped with the explanations.

See ya

Big Nostriled Norman
 
posted by Norman at 7:57 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At Monday, December 25, 2006 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Wooohooo! Merry Christmas Norm!

     
  • At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL Norman! I think he's got diarrhea of the mouth or something.

    And I'm SO jealous of you getting a Dyson! I got a freakin' coffee maker.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:59:00 AM, Blogger mckay

    all the better to smell you with, my dear! you can use this to your advantage, norm.:

    when the trash needs to go out... "honey, my nostrils sense rancid food in the trash can. would you be a dear and take out the offending garbage? you are my hero!"

    when you want something to drink..."honey, my nostrils smell some fresca in the fridge. would you be a dear and bring me one, please? you're so sweet!"

    when you just want to piss him off...."honey, my nostrils smell your toe jam and it's quite disturbing. would you please go wash your feet in the tub? thanks, sweets!! i wuv wu."

    (disclaimer. the above samples are intended for blogging humor only and in no way are meant to cause strife or conflict in blogger's marriage)

     
  • At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    *drools* Dyson *drools*

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com