Tuesday, January 08, 2008
still here
These kids are going to be the death of me. So after posting that Avery has pneumonia yesterday, and AFTER the child spiked a 105.2 temp, she is now gleefully running around the house, doing much better...thankyouverymuch. I now have 5 more gray hairs on my head.

She still has pneumonia, she just doesn't know it.

Anyway. Since she's doing better, I can post. Which brings me to today.

The man is still pissing off his porch.

Once was funny. Twice was weird. Three times is DISTURBING. It's disturbing because I want SO BAD to leap out into his driveway and yell "ah...HA!", But just can't work up the balls to do it yet. It would be awesome to see the man jump mid-stream. And don't tell me to let him be. If you live next door to me, and you do weird shit like this, I'm gonna exploit it.

But I told my man about this activity. He's incensed. Seems he's quite jealous that the next door neighbor can pee in the front yard, but HE has to do it in the backyard.

.....
..........
.............

What?

What IS it with men and this all consuming need to piss outdoors? Are ya'll marking your territory? Really?

This just reinforces my belief that all men are nasty creatures, and therefore must be treated as such. Except for my daddy of course. He pees inside the house (so far as I know).
 
posted by Norman at 6:51 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 5:40:00 AM, Blogger HotDudi

    Eeewww!! You're better off not knowing about your dad...trust me, it would ruin your completely perfect image of him!!! :-) Hope Avery gets better soon x Oh...& btw, Happy New Year! ;-)

     
  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:19:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Why do some men have the compulsion to take a whiz outdoors? Because they can, I suppose, although I agree that a certain degree of restraint and decourm should apply. It's one thing for men to take the liberty to relieve themselves, lets say, on the golf course, making sure that reasonable privacy can be obtained. It's quite another thing to do so in one's front yard even if under the cover of darkness. I quit that exercise in male freedom when I cut loose on an electric fence at age 12. Cured me for good!

     
  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Moi

    Still laughing out loud at the picture of you jumping out and yelling A-HA!

    You are a genius.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Nancy

    AHH HAH!

    lol

    It would be a while before he could pee again.

    When I taught my prekindergarden classes (to qualify you either didn't speak English or had a very low family income...), there would always be one or three or five little boys we'd have to teach to pee INSIDE, as in: IN the toilet.

    The favorite whizzing place was atop the highest slide. Just because they can.

    Oh, and one first grade boys bathroom had (for some ungodly reason) an electrical socket. Guess where the boys peed?

    Yep, they liked the sparks.

     
  • At Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:22:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I would probably pee outside if I could:) Seems much easier than our method.

    Ok, I wouldn't but it makes me feel better to think I would!

     
  • At Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:35:00 AM, Blogger A couple of newer paintings 2019

    Is it indecent exposure if you're hauling out your willie on your own property?

     
  • At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Or you could just walk over and say something along the lines of "It sounded to me like it was only raining on your lawn so I just had to check it out!"

    and my verification word ended in pu!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com