Monday, December 05, 2005
What I did this weekend!
My Christmas Tree. It's about the only damn thing I did this weekend... But I did it, it's done, and now I get to try to decorate the rest of the house. I have 10 storage bins full of decorations & one pissed off husband cause I made him yank them all down from the overhead storage. He'll be even happier when he finds out that I plan to make him put up the outside lights tomorrow...

**Ha! Update - since I typed this yesterday, and didn't get to post it until today - my husband told me to call one of those yard decorating services so that THEY can go outside in the 15 degree weather & make the house Christmassy!


Oh yeah... Linda suggested a Christmas Tree Tag... so I'm tagging:

Pack of 2

and...

Tammy (I actually wanna see what else your dog did to your Christmas decorations now! HAHHAAA)
 
posted by Norman at 9:16 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com