Monday, January 16, 2006
New Item!!
Look what Michael made for me!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This button is on my sidebar. All you have to do is click on it, and it will bring you to a list of my "Ghost posts". I will remember to update this list as I add the occurences. But hopefully, I don't have to add to this too much - cause honestly ya'll... These things really do freak me out.

Oh. yeah - talking about freaking out.. (this is so bad)

My husband was watching something on tv tonight, and it apparently upset him. So he yelled at the TV "THOSE SONS OF BITCHES!" and from behind us, I hear "bitches". Ummmm.. Honey - did you hear what the baby just said?

"No she didn't!! No she didn't!! She didn't just say that! You heard her wrong!" he yelped.

"bitches"

"OH NO!! Hunny!! She said it again! You HAVE to watch your language around her. She's a human tape recorder... I mean it!"

"bitches"

So now I've been trying to 're-teach' her the word. I know my mother is going to hear this word from my sweet little baby, and then the shit is going to hit the fan - and splatter... me. We've done okay. I've been telling her... "No Avery - the word is "WITCHES ... WUH- WUH- ITCHES"

We've made some progress. Now she says: "WUH-WUH-BITCHES!"
 
posted by Norman at 7:32 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    How funny! I know they hear EVERYTHING!

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 9:39:00 PM, Blogger Lesley

    I am a-skeered of your ghost, but I am digging the Ghost Post button. Quite stylish.

    And LOL @ the baby saying "bitch"! It could be worse. I'm not sure how, but it could be. :)

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:53:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    well, on the bright side, she-baby will be the coolest at the daycare, when other kids are saying "goo-goo gah-gah," she will say, "wassssup my bitches?"

    a few months ago, i was driving my brother's kids to their daycare and another driver cut me off so i called him a stupid asshole.

    there was dead silence in the minivan for a minute, then charlie (the oldest of the three), told me quietly: "uncle indy, you said a bad word..."

    i grimaced. "yes, i did."

    "you said 'stupid'," said charlie. "you shouldn't call people 'stupid.' it's not nice."

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:14:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    WUH- WUH- ITCHES my name in red!

    Once the kids get older they take pure joy in pointing out your errors.

    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:19:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    Totally cool blinkie! Good luck with changing the baby's new favorite word--which will happen as soon as someone slips and says the "F" one. Been there, done that.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:40:00 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Tammy at rantnravin mentioned you will be attending the blog blowout. I will add your site to my side bar but I dont have your email address for the information i will be sending closer to the date that wont be posted on the web. Please email me your email address.

    Thanks Kate

     
  • At Friday, January 20, 2006 4:23:00 AM, Blogger Aric Blue

    I'm still waiting for a copy of that freaky tape so I can enhance it and hear if it's really WHITE NOISE!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com