Tuesday, April 11, 2006
awwwww
I'm watching "Deal or No Deal". You guys watch this show? Yeah?? Well... I'VE APPLIED! Sent in a video, sent in my app.. all the stuff they say to. I'll keep ya posted!

But the show I saw tonight was great. The guy had two larger amounts left on the board, and two smaller amounts. His wife and daughter were in the crowd, and at the very beginning, he said that IF he won, his daughter wanted a pony. So he was playing for pony money. Well - it came down to the wire, and they offered him a 'deal'. $44,000 and a PONY! They brought that pony in, and the camera cut to his daughter's face. Absolutely priceless. What father could resist that deal? He didn't! He accepted that deal. And the amount in his case? $200,000.

I think he made a great deal.

My husband is gone. He's down in San Antonio, TX discussing his job opportunity. This means I'm by myself... no adults around - and I'm fah-reaking out! I really hate being alone. Oh sure - my kids are here, but they're asleep. Besides - what are they going to do if the ghost shows up? They're going to look to ME for help & guidance! YIKES!! So my goal right now is to stay awake as long as possible before having to bow down to sleep deprivation and turn all the lights in the house off.

i'm skeered

Norman
 
posted by Norman at 8:38 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:11:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    We LOVE Deal or No Deal. It's on our Tivo so's we never miss it and can fast forward through all the ads.

    Sorry you're scared Norm. I know how you feel and I don't even live with ghosts....or at least I don't think I do.

    I hope you got a good nights sleep.

    Angie

     
  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Blogger Cori

    Deal or No Deal is our new family favorite! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sorry you're alone. I hope the time goes by quickly.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    That show fascinates and annoys me at the same time. I like how Howie calls all the girls by name, though. Makes me wonder if he's making deals with them on the side...

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com